A Man is Finished When He Quits - The Presidency of Richard M. Nixon (Redux)

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
It’s almost February and there hasn’t been 3.0 despite the January 1st release promise
That's it.

I guess there has to be an example made.

Wish it wasn't the case, but people HAVE to stop being jerks toward other members who are sharing their work with us as it is written.

Kicked for a week.

Yes, I'm here, and I am wanting the update to launch soon. I've had some personal developments come up. My father in law passed away earlier this month and I've just started a new career. But it will come. Just wanting to make sure it's right before posting.

As for the kick, if it's any consolation, I'd prefer if we could just bring it to a stern warning. No offense taken by his comment.

Yes, I'm here, and I am wanting the update to launch soon. I've had some personal developments come up. My father in law passed away earlier this month and I've just started a new career. But it will come. Just wanting to make sure it's right before posting.

As for the kick, if it's any consolation, I'd prefer if we could just bring it to a stern warning. No offense taken by his comment.
I am sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your father in law. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn’t get an alert.

In somewhat related news, I've just discovered that yours truly has covid, so I might have a few free days to get the ball going if I stay relatively asymptomatic

My condolences to you and to your family.
In somewhat related news, I've just discovered that yours truly has covid, so I might have a few free days to get the ball going if I stay relatively asymptomatic
Wish you a quick recovery.