• Golfman76's

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • TrumanJohnson's

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Konrad Sartorius'

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So guys, there are two Senate results in 2004 that need to be delayed until later because they are Democratic gains that would need to be canceled out by Republican gains that either mess up established events (Tom Daschle getting re-elected) or lead to highly implausible results (like a Republican defeating a Democratic incumbent in Maryland or Washington). You guys ok with moving Mongiardo's election to 2008 and Teachout's to 2010? I'll write up the events if no-one has a problem with them.

So guys, there are two Senate results in 2004 that need to be delayed until later because they are Democratic gains that would need to be canceled out by Republican gains that either mess up established events (Tom Daschle getting re-elected) or lead to highly implausible results (like a Republican defeating a Democratic incumbent in Maryland or Washington). You guys ok with moving Mongiardo's election to 2008 and Teachout's to 2010? I'll write up the events if no-one has a problem with them.
Wouldn't moving Mongiardo to 2008 conflict with Rand Paul getting elected that same year, or could we move Paul's election to 2010? Also, in regards to Maryland and Washington, stanger things hae happened OTL, if Larry Hogan could get elected Governor.

Wouldn't moving Mongiardo to 2008 conflict with Rand Paul getting elected that same year, or could we move Paul's election to 2010? Also, in regards to Maryland and Washington, stanger things hae happened OTL, if Larry Hogan could get elected Governor.

True but I don't see it happening. Already a bit of a stretch that I had a Republican win in Oregon that year, and even then that was in an upset. Might want to move Rand Paul's election 2010 because that would be the best way to fix this.

November 2, 2004: Republican Jim Bunning is re-elected Senator from Kentucky over Democrat Steve Beshear.

November 2, 2004: Republican George Pataki is elected Senator from New York over Democrat Carolyn Maloney to succeed retiring Senator Al D'Amato.

November 4, 2008:
Democrat Daniel Mongiardo is narrowly elected Senator from Kentucky over Republican Steve Pence to succeed retiring Senator Mitch McConnell.

July 25, 2009:
Senator Jim Bunning (R-KY) announces that he will not be seeking re-election in 2010.

November 2, 2010:
Libertarian-leaning Republican Rand Paul is elected Senator from Kentucky over Democrat Greg Fischer to succeed retiring Senator Jim Bunning.

November 2, 2010:
Democrat Zephyr Teachout is elected Senator from New York over Republican incumbent George Pataki.

March 12, 2012: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) endorses John Elway for president saying that he is "the best candidate to protect the rights of Americans while ensuring that the government remains small and out of the economy."

What states are up next?

I mean, the first post-Super Tuesday primaries are Hawaii for the Democrats and Kansas, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands for the Republicans. Of course, I don't know how fast you guys want me to go through the primaries, especially if any of you want stuff to happen in between them.

March 11, 2012: An election official from Boston, Massachusetts, known only as "Mr. X" claims the Obama campaign paid off his coworkers to "conveniently wipe" the records of white voters in the city to ensure an Obama victory in Massachusetts.

March 11, 2012: An election official from Boston, Massachusetts, known only as "Mr. X" claims the Obama campaign paid off his coworkers to "conveniently wipe" the records of white voters in the city to ensure an Obama victory in Massachusetts.

That's an interesting idea, but there would already be reports of irregularities in Massachusetts if this were the case. Of course, I could add that into my Super Tuesday post and just have this be a byproduct of that.

Go ahead.

I mean, something like this could hurt Obama as well, though, because he's getting support from white liberals like Patrick. Also, the margin is large enough that even if he did that it may not have enough of an effect. Perhaps if it was closer (which I could make it if I wanted to) then this would be more significant as well as if Obama was getting more support in rural and suburban parts of Massachusetts while Patrick was doing better in urban areas.

March 12, 2012: At a rally in Memphis, Tennessee, Jesse Ventura (I-MN) calls the accusations against Governor Obama "an absolute disgrace!"

March 13, 2012: John Elway (R-CO) expresses concern for the integrity of the Democratic primaries in Massachusetts following Mr. X's accusations against the Obama campaign.

March 16th 2012:On Meet the Press John Elway has a interview with Tim Russert on his message, President Kasich, what he does for fun, what made him run and how he loves to watch anime with his kids