A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schwabenland, composed of Bavaria, Wurttemberg & Baden. United, with the help of Austria, to resist Prussian hegemony. I may add a red 2-headed eagle in the center of the triangles.

schwabenland.png

Krall

Banned
Schwabenland, composed of Bavaria, Wurttemberg & Baden. United, with the help of Austria, to resist Prussian hegemony. I may add a red 2-headed eagle in the center of the triangles.

Nice flag, but what's the nine-pointed star for? I assume it's not representing the Baha'i faith.

no one wants to take my request... :( if someone could help me to get .svg to load on Paint.NET or (reluctantly) inkscape...

what is a good program to edit svg... or to convert it to .PNG

no one wants to take my request... :( if someone could help me to get .svg to load on Paint.NET or (reluctantly) inkscape...

what is a good program to edit svg... or to convert it to .PNG

I've never used inkscape, or .svg files. You can get very good results with drawplus 4 (quasi-free software, google it). You have to make all the objects yourself, but I think it's worth it.

I have to say that my first reaction was "is that a new flag of israel?", the 3 triangles make it very associative to connect this flag with the flag of israel.

Nice Joseph, it looks fascist. What's the symbol at the center and what is a "social" republic?

You had to ask, didn't you...:p

The symbol in the center is the five fingered hand of Eris.

In this case, a social republic is just the name given to the country after the Social Action Party takes power in 1927. It is pretty much a run of the mill dictatorship to start with, using left wing slogans and terminology as well as progressively more extreme "anti-elitist" behaviour.

You had to ask, didn't you...:p

The symbol in the center is the five fingered hand of Eris.

In this case, a social republic is just the name given to the country after the Social Action Party takes power in 1927. It is pretty much a run of the mill dictatorship to start with, using left wing slogans and terminology as well as progressively more extreme "anti-elitist" behaviour.
I would understand the name. The Nazis were the National German Socilist Oarty.

Anyone bored enough to help me with my Chinese Provincal Flag Request?

Dude, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about that >< Will do a couple tonight. Here's some tidied-up versions of the ones I did earlier if they're any use.
anhui4pg6.png

chongqing2fp6.png

Unrelated, a bunch of flags based on some pictures of hoplite shields.
hoplite1ij2.png

hoplite2fn1.png

hoplite3dr0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.