A Blank Map Thread

1697755342976.png

A fully blank Wikipedia-style U.S. election map, for the people here making custom election infoboxes.

Does anyone have a very large, correctly shaped and easily editable (IE PNG, not vector) map of Great Britain, one large enough to place around a hundred cities on?

Does anyone have a very large, correctly shaped and easily editable (IE PNG, not vector) map of Great Britain, one large enough to place around a hundred cities on?
I'll second that. Just because I'm thinking that once I'm done with my current TL something set in Anglo-Saxon England is calling my name.

Hello good folks. I am looking for a highly detailed map, blank or no, of medieval Greece and western Asia Minor. The more detail the better.

I couldn't find a good blank map of medieval Japan to fit my purposes, so I modified this map from Wikimedia Commons into a blank map to fit my needs. This includes Japan and the Ryukyus and appears more or less accurate for any medieval Japan between the early 9th century and the late 16th century when a few provincial borders (most notably Shima and Ise) were altered.

dtH2W8A.png

It may just be a beta version, since I'm not sure yet if I want to include the mainland like the source map does.