So after I complete my 50s Atompunk map, I would like to get around to doing a 2010s punk map. I was wondering what sort of general vision we have for the future, such as 3D printing, the rise of China, self driving cars, climate change, etc. Any ideas?

Amazon and Disney becoming Megacorps that run territories and have PMCs and their morality is more akin to Buy n Large from Wall-E (i.e. not really evil but not so good either), twitter having an iron fist on free speech and banning anyone who doesn't fit into the "ultra-progressive mindset", Anti-Fa and the Alt Right getting violent and starting insurgencies around the west, microtransactions and gacha/lootboxes are more than features of various video games but also key mechanics that often requires a good amount of money to use, the Syrian civil war goes nuclear and the country splinters more into many pieces, ISIS takes over a good chunk of the Middle East and is in the process of defeating Iran, smartphones run everything, and Russia becoming an ultranationalist pariah state that relies on hackers and trolls to saberrattle its neighbors.

2010's map? Do you rather mean 2022? Or do you want 'vintage' future based on memes and predictions that were commonplace 5 to 10 years ago?

Driverless cars probably weren't thought of much before they became viable in the 2000s-2010s. Hackers became more prominent as malicious actors/schemers given the emergence of actual cyberattacks, and we've gotten more hackers who work for political gain over personal gain (although hackers have been commonplace in sci-fi since the 90s). As computer viruses have become less damaging, information hacking is now the main threat. Social media is now seen as a potential terror, as some of its adverse effects have started to spill over into the real world. Mega-corps have had a resurgence. Anti-aging medical treatments started to become a trope in the early 2010s (I remember a lot of stories about that from back then), but for whatever reason these have slipped off the radar. Less emphasis on space travel, although the rise of SpaceX may be slowly changing this. Peak oil has mostly been forgotten. The idea of robots taking everyone's jobs has become feasible.