Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
This Question has been asked before, the name was Siegfried in the question. In that case, Siegfried would likely be raised up by the SS until 1960 and Goebbels takes him as his mentor while marrying him to one of his daughters. That said, even if Siegfried was in the Schwanenwerder on the 7th of February of 1966, there is no guarantee he would kill Goebbels without going through the abuse that Klara did.
My bad
Guess I either didnt see or remember it being asked before

Question for Heydick Himmler(and Hess I guess)

Have either of you considered, knowing any successor to Adolf would be subpar compared to the OG leader, summoning his spirit in a more proper ritual so that he could continue to lead the Reich into posterity? And, in the later's case, knowing you had the thought in the back of your head of taking a flight to England to bring peace between the two great aryan nations, what you think would have happened if you did exactly that?

Attachments

• jail.gif
    jail.gif
    127.7 KB · Views: 78
We know the situation is grim when Australia is a preferable subject
Well we can have the second Emu war? But seriously, it's probably the calmest country considering everything else. It's not very open to blacks and Asians, but white people as a whole probably have a good life in a quiet part of the world. I honestly think that in the future it will be an immigration hub for people from the Anglo-Saxon world.

Of course you were up to something there!
Malaysia is a crucial part of the British Empire/Commonwealth, under a renewed Imperial Effort to keep control of the territories. Not only because of Singapore, but because of the volatile status of the Middle East, they are the most secure source of oil to London.

And we have an Indonesia which recently claimed East Timor and has their own interests in claiming Northern Borneo and this wealthy oil industry.

Volume III will see the Darkest Hour for Britain.

Malaysia is a crucial part of the British Empire/Commonwealth, under a renewed Imperial Effort to keep control of the territories. Not only because of Singapore, but because of the volatile status of the Middle East, they are the most secure source of oil to London.

And we have an Indonesia which recently claimed East Timor and has their own interests in claiming Northern Borneo and this wealthy oil industry.

Volume III will see the Darkest Hour for Britain.

Looks at Indonesia and Malaysia.
Indonesia and Malaysia will be a problem, but without a heavyweight industriall power helping they are destined to lose in the long term. Especially in a world where killing the population that is revolting in whole or in part is a relatively common practice. China does not have the industrial power of OTL, firstly because it does not have a Soviet Union and secondly because they are still led by Mao. The Chinese economic boom occurred in the 90s. With the boom being created by strong American and European investments. That doesn't exist in this world. Japan, which lived in a more friendly world, took 40 years to go from a third world society to a first world one. China, with its geographic and population size, will take much longer. About 60 to 80 years old. Which coincides with the rise of otl china, but this was accelerated by the USA so I would say that for china to have a power similar to otl it would take about 100 years. Especially since they will have to do everything themselves. But assuming the situation is bad, Australia will still be calmer than the vast majority of countries in America, Africa and Eurasia.

Last edited:
Indonesia and Malaysia will be a problem, but without a heavyweight power industrially helping they are destined to lose in the long term. Especially in a world where killing the population that is revolting in whole or in part is a relatively common practice. China does not have the industrial power of OTL, firstly because it does not have a Soviet Union and secondly because they are still led by Mao. The Chinese economic boom occurred in the 90s. With the boom being created by strong American and European investments. That doesn't exist in this world. Japan, which lived in a more friendly world, took 40 years to go from a third world society to a first world one. China, with its geographic and population size, will take much longer. About 60 to 80 years old. Which coincides with the rise of otl china, but this was accelerated by the USA so I would say that for china to have a power similar to otl it would take about 100 years. Especially since they will have to do everything themselves. But assuming the situation is bad, Australia will still be calmer than the vast majority of countries in America, Africa and Eurasia.
*muffled Javanese swearing in the distance*

*muffled Javanese swearing in the distance*
Yes, a shame. If it were in otl they would have freedom easily. But this world is so much more brutal that I don't see the revolt working. In the spirit of Kaiser's last post, I will use Brazil as an example, the country had a revolt in the north of Brazil. Called the cabin revolt or war of the cabins. It was a popular revolt that lasted 5 years during imperial Brazil, influenced by the French Revolution (and supported by the French kingdom). The revolt was motivated by extreme poverty, hunger and diseases that affected the local population, in addition to political isolation, the strong Portuguese influence in the region with the independence of Brazil in 1822, since Grão-Pará only joined independence in 1823.

Despite being a popular revolt, the local elite supported the revolt, unhappy with the policy of the imperial government, resentful of the lack of political participation in the decisions of the centralizing Brazilian government. Brazil's response was a military invasion of the rebel province, promoting mass extermination of the population of Pará. Killing around 40% of the population of one hundred thousand inhabitants of Grão-Pará. The region never had a strong revolt again. Something like this could easily happen in this region with the English like butchers. They are better than the Nazis but it's not very difficult.

I mean British and their policies did lead to a massive famine in India in OTL. Whats stopping them from doing the same in their remaining territories?