Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
I would say they will fight, they will not win. But with luck they just get kicked out. It's not good but it's better than extermination.
Knowing @Kaiser of Brazil slightlyish via his style of storytelling, there are going to be Nazi Davy Crocket-wielding Atomtruppen (I forgot the exact name (come at me bro 1v1 no? dats ryte -.-)) training their fellow Germanics from the Kaapstadt how to vaporize themselves but also people they hate because <insert-inane-reason> :p

training their fellow Germanics from the Kaapstadt how to vaporize themselves
That or we will have, as mentioned several pages ago, a multifrontal civil war in Angola. With the English, Brazilians and South Africans intervening on different sides. This is what implodes stability in southern Africa. I would say that the next big war, so to speak, will be in this region. We have many bad variables at the same time. South Africa with its Nazi aspect, the Portuguese empire without the metropolis, Brazil and England wanting to direct Portugal to one side, Free France in Madagascar probably supporting the English. It's a powder keg.

For Klara: How was Goebbels in bed?
images - 2024-03-21T170159.478.jpeg

Would you really ask such thing from her if she would stand front of you?
Probably not, especially since I'd likely be sent to a concentration camp or killed outright.
Look, the question popped into my head and I couldn't help myself. Just waiting on the response now...

Probably not, especially since I'd likely be sent to a concentration camp or killed outright.
Look, the question popped into my head and I couldn't help myself. Just waiting on the response now...

Well, Klara has killed already one man... I hope that you have quick reflexes and feet.

But seriously that is pretty much tasteless question.

Two quick questions.
For Klara: How was Goebbels in bed?
For @Kaiser of Brazil: What would've happened if Goebbels married off his eldest son to Klara instead of marrying her himself?
KH: Glares with an icy fury while calling up the SiPo.

As for the other question, probably a nuclear war, Operation Sealion II is launched if there is nobody close enough to give Goebbels a Thracheotomy.

Question for Joseph Goebbels

How do you think your life would have turned like if you stuck to being a member of the Catholic Church instead of joining the Nazi Party and, if at some point you reached the highest position a clergyman can, how do you believe you would have led the Church as it's Vicar instead of the Reich as it's Fuhrer?

Question for our Author Overlord, Kaiser

What if Klara was a boy?
This Question has been asked before, the name was Siegfried in the question. In that case, Siegfried would likely be raised up by the SS until 1960 and Goebbels takes him as his mentor while marrying him to one of his daughters. That said, even if Siegfried was in the Schwanenwerder on the 7th of February of 1966, there is no guarantee he would kill Goebbels without going through the abuse that Klara did.