For All Mankind (AH Tv series at Apple TV)

I mean I am tired of real presidents in TL as after a point it would be fictional people.

Also Mars illegal immigration.
Well depressingly most of our OTL presidents are so old that they would already be pretty fully formed even by the big POD in the 1960s. We've got what, three or four Presidents who were all born in 1946?

Really the first President who would have a radically different life because of the ATL would be Obama - not even 10 years old by the POD. How would his life be altered by the events of the show?

Well depressingly most of our OTL presidents are so old that they would already be pretty fully formed even by the big POD in the 1960s. We've got what, three or four Presidents who were all born in 1946?

Really the first President who would have a radically different life because of the ATL would be Obama - not even 10 years old by the POD. How would his life be altered by the events of the show?
If he was still into politics and withe the overall more politically moderate/liberal ATL he could very well be an established American political figure by 2008 in place to become vice president or president. Also, we might see Hillary Rodham (?) Kamala Harris or Nikki Haley as the 2nd female president or 1st female vice president in the ATL I would not expect either Donald Trump or Joe Biden as President. Since he was mentioned as getting into politics after apparently not dying in a plane crash in 1999 they may be setting up John F Kennedy Jr as a future president-perhaps a two termer unlike his father and uncle.
EDIT also wth the re-election of Ellen Wilson in 1996 and a possible Al Gore presidency from 2001-2009 its possible that the Republican party fractures around 2008 in the ATL maybe with John McCain and Sarah Palin both running g and splitting the Republican vote in 2008 ?
Note in this timeline 2001 looks a lot more like Kubrick's 1968 film of the same name-he would be hailed as a visionary for getting it so right.

Last edited:
Season 1
Season 4
GFi4i9XXEAANgGn

Just listened. Was pretty good, then in the last minute they hit me with "wishing Israel luck against the terrorists & fascists invading their country". Just FYI so no one else gets whiplash and/or doesn't want to engage with these sorts of creators.
Yeah, appreciate the heads up to not waste my time.

To be blunt, the only thing that looks strange about that burger is that it looks nice and appetizing. Instead of the total wreck I usually get served when I try one.

Just listened. Was pretty good, then in the last minute they hit me with "wishing Israel luck against the terrorists & fascists invading their country". Just FYI so no one else gets whiplash and/or doesn't want to engage with these sorts of creators.
A while back I saw a video talking about how Israeli troops were having a grand ole time every time they killed any Palestinian troops. I don't agree that they should be attacked but it is off-putting when you see them acting like killing people is a game and they just get a multkill. Calling the Palestinian troops terrorists and fascists tells me all I ever need to know about them.

Honestly, the one they went for is far better. Rather than being brazen, bombastic and heroic, the FAM theme is quiet and meditative and builds on the wonder of spaceflight and the show's humanistic ideals of science and technology, even born of national rivalry and military drive, bringing us together and bringing out the best of us.

Zor

Last edited:
How do you guys think the Star Wars movies develop in the universe of FAM? Since the POD is set in 1966 and A New Hope was only released in 1977, perhaps there a changes to the plot. Plus, the Space Race never ended so there might be more space opera movies or fictional media for this ATL.

How do you guys think the Star Wars movies develop in the universe of FAM? Since the POD is set in 1966 and A New Hope was only released in 1977, perhaps there a changes to the plot. Plus, the Space Race never ended so there might be more space opera movies or fictional media for this ATL.
same goes for Mobile Suit Gundam.

According to a quick google search, the Season 2 extras mention Star Wars. Apparently Episode 6 ends with Luke joining the Emperor.

One of the Stevens brothers also complained about the Ewoks, but the reddit user didn't say where.

Last edited:
According to a quick google search, the Season 2 extras mention Star Wars. Apparently Episode 6 ends with Luke joining the Emperor.

One of the Stevens brothers also complained about the Ewoks, but the reddit user didn't say which.
I headcanon that, in the FAM, the greater interest for science-fiction led to a 'sequels' saga being developed shortly after the prequels, this time however adapting on full the Legends continuity.

Can I see the reference, please?

Last edited: