Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

I just discovered there's a 633 a.d. mod, hmm.
There’s also a fall of Rome mod where you can play the last years of WRE and try to restore its glory (though its justly difficult, you start in a war with the Ostrogoths who have more troops) and if you lose, you lose all your titles and become a landless noble

There’s also a fall of Rome mod where you can play the last years of WRE and try to restore its glory (though its justly difficult, you start in a war with the Ostrogoths who have more troops) and if you lose, you lose all your titles and become a landless noble

WTWSMS? I was actually on the team and did the provinces in Persia and the bureaucracy government type. Technically still am on the team but haven't had time to mod in that scale since.

WTWSMS? I was actually on the team and did the provinces in Persia and the bureaucracy government type. Technically still am on the team but haven't had time to mod in that scale since.

I actually really hate that government type, but that's mainly because even with improvements the AI is awful at retinues I find.

Now I'm trying a Sogdian campaign, replaced the muslim guy at Samarkand with my guy:

i2qWG4j.jpg

hhmmmm.... i want to marry my sisters....i know! Reform my pagan religion!

ReformationDD_ReformViewRageair.png

On a more serious note, i hope this can to lead to form-able christian and Muslim heresies.....

hhmmmm.... i want to marry my sisters....i know! Reform my pagan religion!

ReformationDD_ReformViewRageair.png

On a more serious note, i hope this can to lead to form-able christian and Muslim heresies.....

Marry both your sisters :D

Anyways this mechanic seems cool and will make me turn back on Pagan reformations.

when will the chaos gods come? But all serious can muslims be reworked, caliphates are boring and playing generic muslim character is the same as playing as european but with a lot less fun stuff to do. I want to feel as ruler powerful due to the fact muslim rulers had more personal power, but less secure and as my realm can break at any moment not just because decadence, i really wish civil wars happened when your character dies and the sons i have want the title so fight each other, not just that the powerful son inherits.

Just a question with people have played the GOT mod does anyone feel that YI TI is broken? valyrian steel sword event never works, raids as far as i can tell don't work correctly.

Try to resist the Islamic Invasions as the Sassanids in the 633 mod:
ckvLNWY.jpg

Also it would be nice is the pagan reformation new mechanics could be modded so you can make heresies of established religions too.