Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcoat

Banned
image.png

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Sea

My, the Israelis must be feeling uncomfortable.

Huh. Forgot to mark them as a nuclear power. (Almost everyone has nukes Just in Case they're needed against a supervillain attack, but Scion has indicated by his actions he won't stand for anyone using them on other countries).

One more WIP. Will be a series of 4-5 maps showing a sort of "combined underworld": this layer is looking fairly Olde Norse right now, but that will change (for one thing, it's not just the Norse pagans who have fiery and frozen realms)

Afterlives.png

Huh. Forgot to mark them as a nuclear power. (Almost everyone has nukes Just in Case they're needed against a supervillain attack, but Scion has indicated by his actions he won't stand for anyone using them on other countries).
By the way, has Israel annexed the West Bank fully? At first I thought internal boundaries just weren't being shown, but as Gaza is Egyptian...

Bought a pair of brogues rattling o'er the bogs
And fright'ning all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin

That's just preview. I can't upload the whole file, so here is a link

upload_2018-1-7_15-29-41.png

Bought a pair of brogues rattling o'er the bogs
And fright'ning all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin

That's just preview. I can't upload the whole file, so here is a link

The way you used colors one could almost imagine this being an Ireland split between west and east.

Great_Britain_1972.png

World of Nightrise Map of the British Archipelago.
the fully isolated Holy Britannian Empire is slowly beginning to rot away at its very core, while the Celtic Nations of Tir na Nog and Alba/Scotland begin to construct international maglev rails with help of the Weltsystem.

----------------------------------------
This is another side map.
the basic write-up to this scenario is done, so I can answer you your questions, but I'll save the finished full writeup for the far more detailed WIP Nightrise Atlas maps. :^)

View attachment 364263

World of Nightrise Map of the British Archipelago.
the fully isolated Holy Britannian Empire is slowly beginning to rot away at its very core, while the Celtic Nations of Tir na Nog and Alba/Scotland begin to construct international maglev rails with help of the Weltsystem.

----------------------------------------
This is another side map.
the basic write-up to this scenario is done, so I can answer you your questions, but I'll save the finished full writeup for the far more detailed WIP Nightrise Atlas maps. :^)

I'm sold on Nightrise Scotland lol

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea where one could find a credible base-map for Hungarian administrative divisions/fiefs before the Battle of Mohács? Bonus points for one of Bohemia as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.