• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fashbasher

Banned
Municipal consolidation of Connecticut in which everyone (except maybe Stamford) lives in somewhere named after a post-industrial armpit.
NfZWzDW.png

From the Eighteenth Century.png

"But wait," you say. "This doesn't look like a shitpost. Sure, it doesn't look finished, but it seems like at least some effort went into it."

I think you'll be interested to know what this is based on.
Shit Map.png

"But wait," you say. "This doesn't look like a shitpost. Sure, it doesn't look finished, but it seems like at least some effort went into it."

I think you'll be interested to know what this is based on.
Very, very good. I am, however, slightly concerned that French North America doesn't have that weird bulge in the Dakotas and I think it'd be cool if you did something with the fact that the 'New York' label covers most of the Midatlantic.

I also wonder how you plan to represent the Caspian Sean.

Very, very good. I am, however, slightly concerned that French North America doesn't have that weird bulge in the Dakotas and I think it'd be cool if you did something with the fact that the 'New York' label covers most of the Midatlantic.

since time immemorial, the caspian sea has been lorded over by an unlikely king. the ruling class of leinster did not take kindly to english rule, and fled far, far away.

now the almighty Kingdom of Chaisp is ruled with an iron first by King Seaghán III - or as the british would call him, Caspian Sean.

I forgot the Dakota bulge, honestly. I'll be sure to add it. New York was easy; that's just the name of the alt!Carolinas.

My plan for Caspian Sean was actually similar to @XO Mapping's idea, except the man himself would be a pirate/adventurer instead of exiled nobility. The map's from a Pirates of the Caribbean wiki, so IMO it's thematically appropriate.

First of all, I am very sorry for making this shit. I made this abomination after being "inspired" by some of the bad and ridiculous althistory/future history "scenario"s made by kind of people with far right political views.

CW: Satire, The "C" Word, Islamophobia, Simulated Alt-Right delusion, some other alt-right silliness (please do tell me if you find more CWs so that I can include it.)

View at your own discertion.
mememagicracistmapv2_with japan.png

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
First of all, I am very sorry for making this shit. I made this abomination after being "inspired" by some of the bad and ridiculous althistory/future history "scenario"s made by kind of people with far right political views.

CW: Satire, The "C" Word, Islamophobia, Simulated Alt-Right delusion, some other alt-right silliness (please do tell me if you find more CWs so that I can include it.)

View at your own discertion.
Don't.

Just don't.

suisse_civil_war.png

Not quite a shit map since it's a part of Nightrise World, however I just find the circumstances quite hilarious how such a peaceful country like switzerland could go jacksh1t because of the demonic revolutionary wars

For people interested in this sub-tl:
Left-lower corner: Switzerland until 1854
Right lower corner: Swiss "Confederation" since 1893 (Yes they needed 39 years to fix their national order)
Left upper corner: states of the Swiss confederacy since 1893
Right upper corner: Swiss Republic proper since 1893
Does Switzerland still have a big tourism industry?

ST15RM

Banned
This is the shitpost thread, where else can we satirise?
“Alt-right delusion”??? “Islamophobia”?!? This type of stuff doesn’t belong anywhere! Even if it’s satire, it might inspire more alt-right people to post stupid stuff like this! I’d recommend that you delete this at once!

“Alt-right delusion”??? “Islamophobia”?!? This type of stuff doesn’t belong anywhere! Even if it’s satire, it might inspire more alt-right people to post stupid stuff like this! I’d recommend that you delete this at once!
Don't worry about it, if people do post Alt-right content, and are being sincere (Izayoi_Alpha was clearly being satirical) they they will be banned. It's a self-solving problem. I don't see why Izayoi_Alpha should have to delete his post when he clearly was not being sincere.