Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louyan

Banned
They descended from their mountain-bunkers, like maggots ready to feast on the dying corpses of their mother. They burned our villages, they dammed our rivers. Their kind does not even breathe the air we do, preferring it from a can. To call them men would be a stretch, as I have never looked one in the eye, only seen the dark glass of his mask. I have never conversed or laughed with them, only fearfully followed order. Never have I shared a meal with them, only given them half my crop. Most folks call them the Devil.

They call themselves... the Confederacy.

View attachment 358787
I'm hyped. Now all we need is a TL about it.

unknown.png

...ew. [link to normal version]

It must have Alsace-Lorraine.

View attachment 358783

After a democratic Russia elects a Unionist President and the Duma elects to give him emergency powers to unite Poland and Finland with Russia, Baltic rebellions spurred on by German and Polish support begin to inflict serious damage as the Russian leaders dreams of a purely Russian state come to light.

The deaths of millions of Baltic, Ukrainian, Cossacks, and Tartars peoples 2 years into the war and after a decade of Unionist rule resulted in the rebels declaring a unified Baltic state and with Alliance aid taking St Petersburg and large swaths of Russian territory and claiming it as their rightful possessions for what Russia had done to them. During the last year of the war and those following it, Russian citizens were removed from their homes and taken to the territory east of even Moscow for resettlement. While this resettlement did not occur in just the Baltics, it would be the most debated before finally being approved.

They'd better have been debated - Russians would very likely be the single largest ethnic group in this state.

Next instalment of my Christianity-screw Medieval timeline continuing on from the previous map. This time we pick up in the late 12th Century circa 1170 in the aftermath of the War of the Covenant and subsequent Qinid Revolution, the Aquitanian Barons and Burghers Rebellion, the reunification of the Saxon and Bohemian crowns and the dawn of the Lechite golden age.

Saxon Empire 12.7.png

Last edited:

Skallagrim

Banned
Next instalment of my Christianity-screw Medieval timeline continuing on from the previous map. This time we pick up in the last 12th Century circa 1170 in the aftermath of the War of the Covenant and subsequent Qinid Revolution, the Aquitanian Barons and Burghers Rebellion, the reunification of the Saxon and Bohemian crowns and the dawn of the Lechite golden age.

Depending on how you use butterflies (or perhaps depending on whether you ascribe the Mongol expansion of OTL either primarily to demographics or primarily to Genghis Khan's existence), this might just be a case of "Mongols incoming!" I wonder how such a drastic shake-up would affect this world...

Central Europe in little Ottoman - (exiled) Spain cold war scenario.
Basically Ottomans take not only Constantinople but even Rome and Vienna and then they split Europe with France. Spain is in ruins, because of berber pirates, french invasion and few uprisings, but New Spain will rise in Mexico (they are thinking in global scale and have even their own pope... while second is in Avignon and third in Rome).
Right now, I doubt what to do with east Asia (there would be a Christianized Nippon, but with rest, I am totally unsure)...
CE - With crescent, cross and musqete.png

Last edited:
Hey, should I make a Wank/Screw Map Thread here or did the trend already die out?

(Also, mods, could you please move the ASB Map Thread over here?)

Last edited:
So seeing as my thread where I was going to post questions regarding my "high quality"shitpost was closed, what do you want to see wanked/screwed in south and central america?

SneakPeak.png

A commission for LavanyaSix: the world, fifty years after the Martian invasion portrayed in George Pal's 1953 modernization of Well's story.

Back in the day when I first saw your other War of the Worlds Map/Scenario, I thought it would be sooo cool to see you do something the 1953 movie.

And you certainly didn't disappoint!

And of course, a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

With no counter-culture, a government enforcement of equality (if one apparently a bit monotonous), and a very different religious shake up, what's the state of Women and LGBT rights by the modern day?

Besides Chicago, what other American cities ended up surviving and growing from an influx of refugees?

And finally, what caused Newfoundland to ditch Canada and rejoin Britain?

Thanks!

Meanwhile, across the gulf of space, as Mars nears its closest approach to Earth in 60,000 years, intellects vast and cool and somewhat annoyed are once again drawing their plans…

Maybe this is just me, but this makes me wish that the 05 movie was a sequel to the 53 movie instead of another modernized retelling.

So seeing as my thread where I was going to post questions regarding my "high quality"shitpost was closed, what do you want to see wanked/screwed in south and central america?

How about wanking the United Provinces of Central America and French South America?

Status
Not open for further replies.