Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very early WIP of Oberon I've been working on.

GUmHNI8.png

Vexacus

Banned
Sigh...another unrealistic Japanwank? I'm pretty sure the population of California alone is more than a quarter of Japan's, plus with the rest of the West Coast and (presumably) Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and potentially parts of China, Japanese people will be a minority within their "own" empire.

Looks interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
Yes, it is a Japanwank:mad:. And the minority problem will be adressed in a future update

It could be an uber Californian Empire. Or Chinese.
Nope, it's part of Japan

I'm pretty sure the population of California alone is more than a quarter of Japan's, plus with the rest of the West Coast and (presumably) Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and potentially parts of China, Japanese people will be a minority within their "own" empire.

That hasn't been a problem for OTL empires - consider the British owning India, for example.

Here's a smaller, and I believe better version of my alternate 1940s map. still not sure if I should have the confederacy a fascist state or not. also not sure what to do with Iceland and greenland since Denmark is allied with germany in this world. What do you think guys?

rommel1.PNG

Here's a smaller, and I believe better version of my alternate 1940s map. still not sure if I should have the confederacy a fascist state or not. also not sure what to do with Iceland and greenland since Denmark is allied with germany in this world. What do you think guys?

I think there's some sort of weirdness about having both a China-wank and a Japanese empire at the same time that still has strongholds on the main-land... but maybe that's just me.

I don't know how I feel about Union Colombia, CSA Latin America, CSA Venezuela, Turkomen tibet, Bedouin Wank, Balto-Poland, Burmese-Cambodian-Malay-Thai clump, Catholic Mediterrania wank or China-wank..

Why does everyone think it's a China wank? The Soviet Union was defeated in the war so after another round of purges Stalin turned south and successfully conquered China in the middle of the civil war, while a democratic Japan tried to save several cities from the communists. And I have no idea what Bedouin is/was. And the states with a white outline are not puppets just heavily influenced. Or self governing protectorates in the cases of Tibet and Afghanistan

Delvestius

Banned
Why does everyone think it's a China wank? The Soviet Union was defeated in the war so after another round of purges Stalin turned south and successfully conquered China in the middle of the civil war, while a democratic Japan tried to save several cities from the communists.

PokerFace2BlackSS.png

I see.

And I have no idea what Bedouin is/was.

Bedouins were and are the nomadic desert tribes of the Arab world. There's no way they would exist as a state with a Turkish empire present, and especially wouldn't rule over Yemen. Yemen probably wouldn't even be independent from Western imperialization in the 1940s.

Speaking of imperialization, under no circumstances could Spain and Italy muster the amount of resources to split the top half of Africa between them, especially not while contending with France, Britain and Germany that at this point in time greatly outclassed them as economic and military powers.

And the states with a white outline are not puppets just heavily influenced. Or self governing protectorates in the cases of Tibet and Afghanistan

Without Russia in the way Iran, Afghanistan and Tibet would have been solidly under the sphere of Britain.

America is sad, Central Asia is a mess and Eastern Asia is a disgrace. Japanese occupation of Indonesia? Sir, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.