Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
Just one question is allowed per character
This is why I didnt make a reply to Klara's answer to my question even though I would have liked to

Just one question is allowed per character
This is why I didnt make a reply to Klara's answer to my question even though I would have liked to
At this point I'm just answering whatever to keep the engagement. I have a OAB (Brazilian version of BAR) exam this Sunday and I can't write anything long in my computer. That's more of a guideline than a rule.

Question for Klara: would you support global efforts to disarm nuclear weapons in order to reduce tensions?
KH: "I can see why many would be frightened into making such deals, it could be imposed on others perhaps, but the leader who willingly cripples their own nation is not worthy of being a leader. Why would you willingly weaken your own nation, your own power, to others?"

KH: "I can see why many would be frightened into making such deals, it could be imposed on others perhaps, but the leader who willingly cripples their own nation is not worthy of being a leader. Why would you willingly weaken your own nation, your own power, to others?"
Truly you are absolutely right my Queen
You can do no wrong

Question for Heydick Himmler(and Hess I guess)

Have either of you considered, knowing any successor to Adolf would be subpar compared to the OG leader, summoning his spirit in a more proper ritual so that he could continue to lead the Reich into posterity? And, in the later's case, knowing you had the thought in the back of your head of taking a flight to England to bring peace between the two great aryan nations, what you think would have happened if you did exactly that?
HH: "That's... not how occultism works. Besides, that is not true either, the Führer had a vision and I have the strength to fulfill it."

RH: "If that happened, not only could the joint alliance of Anglo-Saxons and Germano-Aryans would enable us to cooperate globally. We would sustain the British mission of supremacy across the Empire and cut off the Jewish-controlled United States from the rest of the world. It would have been the best for both of our nations and only the Jewish influence on London through it's capital and politics prevented so."

HH: "That's... not how occultism works.
I cant believe I was silly enough to push him to say that :p
the Führer had a vision and I have the strength to fulfill it
Suuuuure Himmy
RH: "If that happened, not only could the joint alliance of Anglo-Saxons and Germano-Aryans would enable us to cooperate globally. We would sustain the British mission of supremacy across the Empire and cut off the Jewish-controlled United States from the rest of the world. It would have been the best for both of our nations and only the Jewish influence on London through it's capital and politics prevented so."
Hess is truly the most "interesting" thing that happened to Germany since the Fuhrer himself

Yes, a shame. If it were in otl they would have freedom easily. But this world is so much more brutal that I don't see the revolt working. In the spirit of Kaiser's last post, I will use Brazil as an example, the country had a revolt in the north of Brazil. Called the cabin revolt or war of the cabins. It was a popular revolt that lasted 5 years during imperial Brazil, influenced by the French Revolution (and supported by the French kingdom). The revolt was motivated by extreme poverty, hunger and diseases that affected the local population, in addition to political isolation, the strong Portuguese influence in the region with the independence of Brazil in 1822, since Grão-Pará only joined independence in 1823.

Despite being a popular revolt, the local elite supported the revolt, unhappy with the policy of the imperial government, resentful of the lack of political participation in the decisions of the centralizing Brazilian government. Brazil's response was a military invasion of the rebel province, promoting mass extermination of the population of Pará. Killing around 40% of the population of one hundred thousand inhabitants of Grão-Pará. The region never had a strong revolt again. Something like this could easily happen in this region with the English like butchers. They are better than the Nazis but it's not very difficult.

The best part of nazi victory timelines is not the catharsis it brings to angry conservatives: it is the stark exposure they give to Allied powers, who can become just as monstrous as the Nazis they claim to fight as the fight goes on. After all, why would a starved colonial back the British if the Nazis only offer them local autonomy as long as they dont threaten the "master race"? Or a Vichy France with decades of peace and reconstruction? Or a well-armed Arab people who are promised a "Yehud-free" Middle east and backed by lots of German officers and armaments? No matter how you look at it, WW2 was a race against time, considering the villain would consolidate his gains and every year would be a worse bloodbath until it becomes too expensive for faraway people to be willing to fight.

Last edited: