I doubt it, they'd bribe Paladin with passion fruit juice and that would be it
Though Hispania would fit this TL better

An Anglophone Brazil led by yours truly from another timeline that he decided to bring up here XD

Ignore it, dont wanna derail your TL with THAT mess :p
Brasil is a good name for Brazil mostly for the name of the trees who give red colorant for the clothes.

Argentina too have for Argen means silver and silver in Spanish is Plata.

If anyone want give names for regions of the world... Have freedom for suggest.

Maybe Daimin or Minchao for China?
I mean the portuguese likely already use "China" based on the Qin's name but the larger contact of the spanish with the Ming might lead them to start favouring a castillian derivation of their name

Maybe Daimin or Minchao for China?
I mean the portuguese likely already use "China" based on the Qin's name but the larger contact of the spanish with the Ming might lead them to start favouring a castillian derivation of their name
China was called Catay maybe some castellanization.

Nice~
Some other places you could come up with a fun names for are Australia and New Zealand(pretty much all of Polynesia honestly)
I mean seriously you're spanish what'd you call something if you were teleported to a giant island desert where everything tries to kill you

Nice~
Some other places you could come up with a fun names for are Australia and New Zealand(pretty much all of Polynesia honestly)
I mean seriously you're spanish what'd you call something if you were teleported to a giant island desert where everything tries to kill you
Australia well checking the map Australia generally but the region map is different.

New Zealand gonna be Mordor...
OK sorry I needed do that joke.
Nueva Canarias if I remember well there are a Volcan in New Zealand.

Nice~
If I had any knowledge I would call it Tartarus, maybe Malamuerte or Malventurados. I have another, welcome to San Judas

If I had any knowledge I would call it Tartarus, maybe Malamuerte or Malventurados. I have another, welcome to San Judas
That three last perfect names for cities.
Bienvenidos a Malamuerte, hogar del mejor Jamón de Australia.
Bienvenidos a Malventurados, cuna de la caza de Emu.
Bienvenido a San Judas, hogar de las casas de apuestas de Australia
Saint Judas is the patron of the difficult or desperate cause.

That three last perfect names for cities.
Bienvenidos a Malamuerte, hogar del mejor Jamón de Australia.
Bienvenidos a Malventurados, cuna de la caza de Emu.
Bienvenido a San Judas, hogar de las casas de apuestas de Australia
Saint Judas is the patron of the difficult or desperate cause.
San Judas de los Perdidos.
San Judas de los Desesperados.
San Judas de los Malaventurados.
They would be good names for cities, any of the three.

Okay... I need a volunteer for do a map of the Empire, don't need a great job top tier 5 stars celestial gift. Only one for make clear how are the things