What if Henry VIII's children by his first three wives had had children/gotten married?

She would have neither reason or interest in remarrying in my opinion, specially if she had an happy wedding. She has her children, is regent for her son and is already quite old..
that is true, I don't think she'd wish to leave her children anyway
Maria of Viseu, Margaret of France or possibly but less likely Christina of Denmark
Maria or Margaret would be good options. Maria's inheritance and money would be extremely handy to Spain

Another Maria who is Philip's first cousin? THAT's going to go so well for their genetics...plus there is less age gap between himself and Margaret, albeit Maria is richer.
If you want Mary Tudor to remarry, Luis of Portugal can work, he won't expect to have kids anyway

Another Maria who is Philip's first cousin? THAT's going to go so well for their genetics...plus there is less age gap between himself and Margaret, albeit Maria is richer.
If you want Mary Tudor to remarry, Luis of Portugal can work, he won't expect to have kids anyway
both are true. I would like Maria of Viseu to marry somewhere, otherwise her riches revert back to Portugal I assume

Maria of Viseu was strongly considered as second wife for Philip for a long time (and they would have married if Mary I had not taken the English crown) and Philip was a lot attracted by Christina… sure they are first cousins but that is far from being a trouble for Iberian rulers…
Margaret would require a much earlier peace/treaty with France who would stand at least for some time (and that is less likely than Philip deciding to remarry to one of his cousins)

Maria of Viseu was strongly considered as second wife for Philip for a long time (and they would have married if Mary I had not taken the English crown) and Philip was a lot attracted by Christina… sure they are first cousins but that is far from being a trouble for Iberian rulers…
Margaret would require a much earlier peace/treaty with France who would stand at least for some time (and that is less likely than Philip deciding to remarry to one of his cousins)
Maria and Christina are both his cousins - and even if that's no big deal - they're both a fair bit older than Philip which will probably affect their fertility rate (see Katherine of Aragon and Henry VIII). But Margaret is the least likely option here, true.

Maria is even Philip's half-aunt. Her father is his maternal grandfather.
But, of course, it does not matter with these people. :coldsweat:
That is true...I had forgotten about that.
Well, if they marry, they could potentially have issue. Whether or not these children end up like Don Carlos, though...

If Edward VI lives longer, what are the consequences for the Italian War of 1551-1559?
In OTL, England sided with Spain, due to Mary I being queen of England and married to Philip II. Here, with Edward VI alive and betrothed to a French princess, Spain would not have English support.

If Edward VI lives longer, what are the consequences for the Italian War of 1551-1559?
In OTL, England sided with Spain, due to Mary I being queen of England and married to Philip II. Here, with Edward VI alive and betrothed to a French princess, Spain would not have English support.
How much longer?
Edward isn't necessarily going to stay betrothed to the French princess, but if he is, then England stays neutral

How much longer?
Edward isn't necessarily going to stay betrothed to the French princess, but if he is, then England stays neutral
Yeah. But what would be the consequences?
Would France win more battles without having to fight the English?
Would the Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis be different?

Yeah. But what would be the consequences?
Would France win more battles without having to fight the English?
Would the Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis be different?
thats a good question and something I hadn't thought about. Edward VI being alive certainly would change things, and England's alliances would certainly depend on if Edward married Juana of Spain or Elisabeth of Valois. I'm still unsure on that part XD

That is true...I had forgotten about that.
Well, if they marry, they could potentially have issue. Whether or not these children end up like Don Carlos, though...
certainly a good point. Felipe didn't seem to have a particular issue with having the children, it was having children that lived past infancy/toddlerhood that was the issue. Particularly with sons. He managed to have two daughters with Elisabeth of Valois, but she was not so closely related to him, while Maria and Christina certainly are. However, Felipe probably wouldn't know to avoid marriages with a cousin or half-aunt, so I suspect it's likely he would agree to marry either of them regardless of their genetic relationship to him. If he fails to have more children, Don Carlos could become king, but it's also likely that he gets imprisoned and predeceases his father like iotl

certainly a good point. Felipe didn't seem to have a particular issue with having the children, it was having children that lived past infancy/toddlerhood that was the issue. Particularly with sons. He managed to have two daughters with Elisabeth of Valois, but she was not so closely related to him, while Maria and Christina certainly are. However, Felipe probably wouldn't know to avoid marriages with a cousin or half-aunt, so I suspect it's likely he would agree to marry either of them regardless of their genetic relationship to him. If he fails to have more children, Don Carlos could become king, but it's also likely that he gets imprisoned and predeceases his father like iotl
Don Carlos would be married off immediately if Philip had no other children

Maria and Christina are both his cousins - and even if that's no big deal - they're both a fair bit older than Philip which will probably affect their fertility rate (see Katherine of Aragon and Henry VIII). But Margaret is the least likely option here, true.
that is true, but given that Maria Manuela died in 1545, he could always remarry sooner such as in 1546, 47 or 48, meaning Maria and Christina would only be 25-27 . Older than him being 19-21, certainly, but not necessarily old enough for it to be an immediate concern. And If it were to happen to Felipe, at least he has a son (albeit a crazy one), and he is very catholic, so likely won't divorce any wives for failing to conceive a child.

that is true, but given that Maria Manuela died in 1545, he could always remarry sooner such as in 1546, 47 or 48, meaning Maria and Christina would only be 25-27 . Older than him being 19-21, certainly, but not necessarily old enough for it to be an immediate concern. And If it were to happen to Felipe, at least he has a son (albeit a crazy one), and he is very catholic, so likely won't divorce any wives for failing to conceive a child.
I feel like pointing out that Henry VIII was also very Catholic in his youth