KGTV San Diego
WPVI Philadelphia

CBS (CBS, Inc.)
WCBS New York
KCBS Los Angeles
WBBM Chicago
KPIX San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose
WCAU Philadelphia

NBC (The Coca-Cola Company under its NBC/RKO subsidiary)
WNBC New York
KNBC Los Angeles
WMAQ Chicago
WRC Washington, DC
KNSD San Diego
KYW Philadelphia

SBC (Saban MetroMedia)
WNYW New York
KTTV Los Angeles
WFLD Chicago
KRIV Houston
WTTG Washington, DC
WTAF Philadelphia

Fox (Disney Enterprises, Inc. under its subsidiary Fox Television Stations)
WPIX New York
KCOP Los Angeles
WSNS Chicago
WDCA Washington, DC
KPLR St. Louis
WPHL Philadelphia
KBHK San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose
KRLD Dallas
KHTV Houston
KSPO Spokane
KTTY San Diego

UPN (Shared by Comcast and Microsoft)
WOR New York
KTLA Los Angeles
WPWR Chicago
WGBS Philadelphia
WUPL New Orleans
WUPA Atlanta, GA
KUSI San Diego

DuMont (Proposed by AOL TimeWarner and Bally's Inc.)
TBD
DuMont O&O TTLs assumed to be former CityVision/USA Broadcasting OTL stations (OTL it was flipped to UniMas):
WHSE in New York
KHSC in Los Angeles
WEHS in Chicago
WHSP in Philadelphia
WHUB in Boston
KPST in San Francisco
KSTR in Dallas
WHOT in Atlanta
KHSH in Houston
WBHS in Tampa
WQHS in Cleveland
WAMI in Miami
WBSF in Orlando
KNXV in Phoenix (OTL it was ABC)
I would use another name the for the network owned by AOL Time Warner and Bally because the DuMont name is long forgotten. Name is suggest are 1 Zentith Broadcasting Network, 2 Quality Broadcasting System 3 Hollywood Broadcasting Company 4 Consolidated TV Network 5 Ace Broadcasting Network 6 All Star TV Network, 7 Pinnacle Television,8 General Broadcasing Network, 9 A Plus Television 10 Progressive Television. 11 Federal Broadcasting System 12 Amalgamated broadcasting 13 Apex Broadcasting Sysmte and 14 Ultra Broadcasting Company 15 Republic Broadcasting Network
MyNetworkTV (OTL it existed in 2006 by Fox to use for ex-UPN stations that never made it to CW)

October 2001 Movies
gHtCBCQrzT6MvCylcvgFWPMZ1E2.jpg

The Princess Diaries
Released by Walt Disney Pictures

backdrop-1920.jpg

Max Keeble's Big Move
Released by Touchstone Pictures

Big-Trouble-2002-film-images-38df51d5-04fe-4da3-b84f-2b893dd2976.jpg

Big Trouble
Released by Hollywood Pictures

R.a57d23111be6dee3375114aefa92f94f

Collateral Damage
Released by Carolco​

And also for a new cable channel launching by Henson in 2002 called either the Animation Network or Nicktoons Network. Henson will also formed a another cable in 2002, using assets from the Pearson Television purchase, which basically is a mixture of IOTL Buzzr and Nick GAS channels using the Buzzr name, I.e. a game show channel using all of Pearson game show IPs (Price is Right, Family Feud, Let’s Make a Deal, Match Game, Sale of the Century and a bunch of other game shows) and Nickelodeon ‘s lineup of game shows including Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure it Out and a bunch of game shows.
Cool. But I'd name it The Animation Network so it could be all-ages without having to be tied to the Nickelodeon agesis.

I like the idea of butterfly Disney sky movie because they already own marvel comics so I don't like the idea of theam creating superheroes out side of the marvel universe. With sky high butterflied I like the idea of the failed movie Zoom being a succesu. Zoom was considered to be a rip off of Sky High . In thurth Zoom had divite a lot source material the first zoom;s acdamny novell to adovid being consider a sky high copycat. Here a link to a a synponis of the soursce materail. https://www.fantasticfiction.com/l/jason-lethcoe/amazing-adventures-from-zooms-academy.htm

Cool. But I'd name it The Animation Network so it could be all-ages without having to be tied to the Nickelodeon agesis.
I agree with your statement, the plan is for 2/3 of the schedule (from 6 in the morning to 10 at night) to contain family-friendly programs with a presentation style similar to the style TV Land was using around the same time both IOTL and TTL that will also be use for Buzzr, while the remaining 1/3 having adult animation as the focus and a presentation style containing more mature images.

I agree with your statement, the plan is for 2/3 of the schedule (from 6 in the morning to 10 at night) to contain family-friendly programs with a presentation style similar to the style TV Land was using around the same time both IOTL and TTL that will also be use for Buzzr, while the remaining 1/3 having adult animation as the focus and a presentation style containing more mature images.
Yep. That's exactly why I said name it The Animation Network, so they could show more mature animation without getting in too much trouble because of it being under the Nick branding.

Entertainment News for Early November 2001
Entertainment News for Early November 2001

Bobby Gets a Timeout in DC

Newly hired Indiana Pacers head coach Bobby Knight was assessed two technical fouls and ejected from the Washington Federals home opener at the MCI Center. Halfway through the third quarter, Knight was given a technical foul for throwing a hissy fit after Reggie Miller was penalized for a defensive foul. As Michael Jordan of the Federals was about to shoot a technical free throw, Knight picked up his chair and flung it in Jordan's direction. Mike avoided the chair and Knight was given another technical and told to leave by referee Dick Bavetta. Knight, pelted with food and drink by pissed off Federal fans, punched a fan in the face on his way to the visitors' tunnel. Commissioner David Stern will announce his discipline of Knight at a press conference later today in New York.
- SportsCenter; November 5, 2001

On the brink of bankruptcy, the WWA moves Raw, SmackDown and future pay-per-view events to the Expo Hall at the Florida State Fairgrounds to cut back on travel expenses.
- The St. Petersburg Times

Dennis Miller files a wrongful termination suit against ABC.
- Reuters

Jim Henson and Joe Barbera officially launch the "Save Henson" website as part of their campaign to force Michael Eisner's ouster.
- CNN

Rikishi gets a standing ovation on his WCW debut.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Dennis Miller files a wrongful termination suit against ABC.
- Reuters

Jim Henson and Joe Barbera officially launch the "Save Henson" website as part of their campaign to force Michael Eisner's ouster.
- CNN
I guess this means that William Hanna is still dead when he perished in our timeline. Well, at least Jim Henson didn't die in 1990.

Does anybody like the idea of Warner borthers restarting grand diamond pictures as arthouse lable. They should own the rights to the grand diamond name because they bought out caraco

Does anybody like the idea of Warner borthers restarting grand diamond pictures as arthouse lable. They should own the rights to the grand diamond name because they bought out caraco
They talked about it a couple years ago, but decided against it after the AOL TimeWarner merger.

On the brink of bankruptcy, the WWA moves Raw, SmackDown and future pay-per-view events to the Expo Hall at the Florida State Fairgrounds to cut back on travel expenses.
All Vinny Mac had to do was pay for his performer's health care. If the WWA makes it to June '02, I'd be shocked.

Since Musicana is gonna be a pop/rock equivalent of Fantasia, which artists would you like to see featured?
The Who
The Doors
Michael Jackson
The Carpenters
Aerosmith
Jimmi Hendrix
Madonna
Cyndi Lauper
Alice Cooper
Guns 'n' Roses
Def Leppard
The Beatles
The Beegees
Duran Duran
Huey Lewis and the News
Whitney Houston
Tina Turner
U2
No Doubt
Massive Attack
Fluke
ZZ Top

(Can you tell I have really eclectic taste?)

All Vinny Mac had to do was pay for his performer's health care. If the WWA makes it to June '02, I'd be shocked.
So is it time for the smark part of the crowd to hijack wwe shows to bury every effort they use to get anyone over?