As Dreamers Do Part Deux

To @OldNavy1988, the new name for the Bally/AOL seventh network would be MyNetworkTV (OTL it was a brand created by Fox in 2006 for UPN and WB affiliates who did not join The CW) as the DuMont name tested poorly with focus groups. BTW, the Touchstone Pictures logo was upgraded, to be timed with the debuts of Monsters, Inc. and Nickelodeon's Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
The logo itself looks good, but if Monsters Inc and Jimmy Neutron are both affiliated with Touchstone, I hope the Best Animated Feature awards category can handle two films from one studio.

5: That's a long time for Andy! I hope by the end of the show, he graduates.
Here's the thing with Andy.

IOTL, the show aired early in the morning when Freeform was barely about to go from Fox Family to ABC Family. The reason the show held such a special place in my heart was because I was 13 when it debuted and back then, it was my escape from the constant news cycles in the aftermath of September 11th.

Here's the thing with Andy.

IOTL, the show aired early in the morning when Freeform was barely about to go from Fox Family to ABC Family. The reason the show held such a special place in my heart was because I was 13 when it debuted and back then, it was my escape from the constant news cycles in the aftermath of September 11th.
Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense.

On the other hand, without the 9/11 attacks, I'm not sure you would have caught the show in your prime teenage years.

Entertainment News for Mid-November 2001

Bally and AOL TimeWarner are in search for a new name for their proposed Seventh network because the DuMont name tested poorly with focus groups.
- Variety

Paramount confirms they will have a new logo for its 90th anniversary.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Sydney Disneyland, formerly Australia's Wonderland, should be up and running by 2003.
- The Sydney Morning Herald

Body-slammed by millions of dollars in debt, the WWA may be down for the count.
- The Stamford Advocate

What's with Andy?
renewed for the next three years by SBC.
- TV Guide
It seems I missed a few things so sorry for being late for the party.

1. Suprise the DuMont name isn't going to be used. Guess it due to no one remembering who or what was the network was back in the early 50s'?
2. and 3. no comment honestly...
4. Honestly the WWA wouldn't be in this shape if ITTL Vince McMahon was banned from working there. Where Linda or Shane in all this?
5. Okay great.

How is SBC doing with Saban in control now? Also, kinda curious how Sailor Moon 3 is doing along with Saban's own shows like Power Rangers. Think you skipped Time Force for Wild Force since WF was for 2002, not 2001.

Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense.

On the other hand, without the 9/11 attacks, I'm not sure you would have caught the show in your prime teenage years.
To tell the truth, I saw this promo on literally the Saturday before 9/11. Earlier in the summer of '01, I would catch reruns of the 80's Dennis the Menace cartoon on Fox Family, which is how Andy caught my attention.

@WB18

In case you're wondering, your Diamondbacks did indeed win the 2001 World Series in seven games as they did IOTL. They won it at home at a sold-out Circle K Dome.

Gary Thorne (MLB on FOX): "One ball and two strikes. Mariano Rivera with a chance to send the game to extra innings. He delivers..."

***Luis Gonzalez swings the bat for a walk-off RBI single.***

Gary Thorne: "There it is! It's over! THE DIAMONDBACKS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I doubt you can plausibly butterfly the great recession but you could push it back and or reduce it severity. If you do that then dubialand would be scalled back so much. Here a links to info on the dubialnd project.

1https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubailand

2https://dubailand.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Attractions_and_Experience_World

Last edited:
@WB18

In case you're wondering, your Diamondbacks did indeed win the 2001 World Series in seven games as they did IOTL. They won it at home at a sold-out Circle K Dome.

Gary Thorne (MLB on FOX): "One ball and two strikes. Mariano Rivera with a chance to send the game to extra innings. He delivers..."

***Luis Gonzalez swings the bat for a walk-off RBI single.***

Gary Thorne: "There it is! It's over! THE DIAMONDBACKS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Chills just reading that call. Go Diamondbacks! (Lifelong AZ Sports fan)

BTW: Why did Gary Thorne call the World Series and not Joe Buck? (Not complaining or anything, just curious)

Last edited:
One Fine Day in the White House
The White House
Washington, DC
The Wednesday Before Thanksgiving

The Oval Office

Harvey-Weinstein-allegations.jpg

President Harvey Weinstein
"Ari, do me a favor. Give Walt Disney, Jr. a phone call. I wanna know why I'm not in the Hall of Presidents yet."

TWO HOURS LATER

OIP.YW9VuFfn2pCzdTOcApQQxAAAAA

Ari Fleischer
White House Press Secretary

"Mr. President, I just got off the phone with Junior. You're not getting an animatronic because he's still very upset that you accused his father of antisemitism on the campaign trail. You know that's a freakin' lie, right? Plus, the other day when you spoke at that luncheon at the NYU Film School, you mocked Tiffany for having to wear diapers at age 18. What am I supposed to tell the media about that in my next briefing? Heck, how did your brother get security clearance after you turned your film company over to him?"​

The White House
Washington, DC
The Wednesday Before Thanksgiving

The Oval Office

Harvey-Weinstein-allegations.jpg

President Harvey Weinstein
"Ari, do me a favor. Give Walt Disney, Jr. a phone call. I wanna know why I'm not in the Hall of Presidents yet."

TWO HOURS LATER

OIP.YW9VuFfn2pCzdTOcApQQxAAAAA

Ari Fleischer
White House Press Secretary

"Mr. President, I just got off the phone with Junior. You're not getting an animatronic because he's still very upset that you accused his father of antisemitism on the campaign trail. You know that's a freakin' lie, right? Plus, the other day when you spoke at that luncheon at the NYU Film School, you mocked Tiffany for having to wear diapers at age 18. What am I supposed to tell the media about that in my next briefing? Heck, how did your brother get security clearance after you turned your film company over to him?"​
Oh, dear. Leave it to a supposed relative of Max and Dave to tell off someone who needlessly mocked the modern Disney family REALLY good!

@TheFaultsofAlts
I checked to see if Ari was related to Max and Dave, but I don't think that's the case.​
I looked as well, and unfortunately, he isn't. A guy can dream, though.

monsters-inc-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Monsters, Inc.
Released by Touchstone Pictures on November 2, 2001

Produced by
Pixar Animation Studios

Voice Talents and Crew
Same as OTL​
Nice that the film remained the same after all the butterflies in this timeline.

I looked as well, and unfortunately, he isn't. A guy can dream, though.

Nice that the film remained the same after all the butterflies in this timeline.
Maybe as a distant cousin by marriage. Lol.

Anyways, As for Monsters, Inc, there wasn't a whole lot that needed to be modified. Plus, when I first saw it, I liked it just the same.