As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
Has President Bundy visited Spokane? I doubt he would host a rally, as the Charlotte Y. Martin Centre is too small unless he wants an "intimate" rally and the Spokane Coliseum is too old, but he could visit the Kaiser factory and maybe deliver some remarks on the economy.

Has President Bundy visited Spokane? I doubt he would host a rally, as the Charlotte Y. Martin Centre is too small unless he wants an "intimate" rally and the Spokane Coliseum is too old, but he could visit the Kaiser factory and maybe deliver some remarks on the economy.
Yeah, the eastern part of the state has been the most receptive to his rallies.

Seattle on the other hand, he has been met with choruses of boos.

Here's the different sites I've been looking at for TTL's EuroDisney in Spain.

Site A (2,297 acres)
West of Valencia proper.
South of Autovia A-3 and East of A-7 (Autovia del Mediterraneo).
Twelve minutes southwest of the Valencia Airport.
The railroad that cuts through the site would be similar to how the railway is incorporated into Disneyland Paris IOTL.
ic8VhPR.png

Site B (630.57 acres)
IOTL, this is the site of the Circuit Ricardo Tormo, or Circut de Valencia, used for auto racing.
About fifteen to twenty minutes west of Site A on the Autovia A-3.
ZpUT455.png

Site A (2,297 acres)
West of Valencia proper.
The railroad that cuts through the site would be similar to how the railway is incorporated into Disneyland Paris IOTL.
ic8VhPR.png
I voted for site A, it could have a lot of room for expansion.

Site A (2,297 acres)
West of Valencia proper.
ic8VhPR.png
I would go with this site, personally. I mean, it's closer to both Valencia and the Valencia Airport, while also having more room to grow.

Here's the different sites I've been looking at for TTL's EuroDisney in Spain.

Site A (2,297 acres)
West of Valencia proper.
ic8VhPR.png

Site B (630.57 acres)
IOTL, this is the site of the Circuit Ricardo Tormo, or Circut de Valencia, used for auto racing.
About fifteen to twenty minutes west of Site A on the Autovia A-3.
ZpUT455.png
I voted for site A, it could have a lot of room for expansion.
I would go with this site, personally. I mean, it's closer to both Valencia and the Valencia Airport, while also having more room to grow.
I agree with the others, I'd go with Site A.
In addition to having the convenience to the airport and two highways, there's the added possibility of having a rail station built right inside it.
They could even make the station a part of some kind of "history of rail" exhibit or something.

PNWKing

Banned
Site A.

I wonder if the NFL is considering a new broadcast rights deal: How about this: NBC gets AFC, SBC gets NFC, playoffs go to ESPN except Super Bowl. Super Bowl goes to ABC.

Site A.

I wonder if the NFL is considering a new broadcast rights deal: How about this: NBC gets AFC, SBC gets NFC, playoffs go to ESPN except Super Bowl. Super Bowl goes to ABC.
Negotiations for the NFL contract will begin in 1993 and the next contract will be good from 1994 thru 1997.

Honestly, why was Site B even an option to begin with? It's smaller, it's further away from a premier Italian city, and it take up the space of a go-kart building IOTL.

PNWKing

Banned
I have a weird question: Is it possible for Chrysler to get bought out. IOTL, of course, the company was sold to Daimler and became DaimlerChrysler which failed massively. ITTL don't you think that Berkshire Hathaway, Stratton Oakmont, or even Disney could buy out Chrysler.