As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I don't know but I feel like a few changes would be nice. (1) Limit Leonard Maizlish's access to the series. (2) Cast a French actor as Picard. (3) I don't know, maybe switch Tasha Yar and Deanna Troi's actors, as was planned.
My very humble opinions on your ideas:
1) Yes, absolutely on board with this. While we're at it, maybe get rid of the Roddenberry Box too.
2) Sorry, but Next Generation without Sir Patrick Stewart would be like Ben-Hur without Charlton Heston.
3) I actually liked OTL's casting choices here, it's just the writers didn't know what to do with them,

My very humble opinions on your ideas:
1) Yes, absolutely on board with this. While we're at it, maybe get rid of the Roddenberry Box too.
2) Sorry, but Next Generation without Sir Patrick Stewart would be like Ben-Hur without Charlton Heston.
3) I actually liked OTL's casting choices here, it's just the writers didn't know what to do with them,

What exactly is the Roddenberry box?

Entertainment News for February 1985
Clarence Nash, the original voice of Donald Duck, has died after a years long battle with leukemia. Nash was 80 years old.
- The New York Times

Grand Diamond confirms production has began on the second Xenomorph film with James Cameron on board to direct.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Eastland Girls
to enter the Public Domain immediately.
- Variety

Washington state Senator Ted Bundy teases a possible presidential campaign for 1988.
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Ratings for Iacocca inauguration higher than Carter's second inauguration four year ago.
- TV Guide

Clarence Nash, the original voice of Donald Duck, has died after a years long battle with leukemia. Nash was 80 years old.
- The New York Times

Grand Diamond confirms production has began on the second Xenomorph film with James Cameron on board to direct.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Eastland Girls
- Variety
Rest in peace, man...

Wow! That's all I can say.

That has GOT to be a new record for "most recent animated production to enter the public domain"! And frankly, I don't see it being broken anytime soon.

The Iacocca Cabinet
Special thanks to @PNWKing

President: Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca (D-MI)
Vice President: Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown, Jr. (D-CA)

Secretary of State: Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware
Secretary of Defense: Sen. Sam Nunn of Georgia
Secretary of the Treasury: Sen. Lloyd Bentsen of Texas
Attorney General: Attorney Robert Kardashian of California
Secretary of the Interior: Actor & activist Robert Redford of Utah
Secretary of Commerce: Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Edward Harness of Ohio
Secretary of Labor: Activist John Lewis of Georgia
Secretary of Health & Human Services: Dr. Joyce Brothers of Missouri
Secretary of Transportation: Activist Jesse Jackson of Illinois
Secretary of Education: Scientist Richard Feynman of California
Secretary of Energy: Gov. Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts

PNWKing

Banned
1.) If John Lewis, Jesse Jackson, & Robert Redford can all get confirmed, I'll be glad.
2.) What is the best selling VHS release of all time?
3.) What's the next movie?
4.) Could UA/TBS Home Video sign a deal with Viacom?

PNWKing

Banned
Eclipse Comics was a comic company. It seemed to mostly produce licensed works. I wonder if Eclipse Comics would make a great buyout target and if so I can name companies that would be interested: Viacom, Westinghouse, Metromedia, NAMCO, General Electric, Turner, Warner, Corman, Time, Times-Mirror, Wometco, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro.

Eclipse Comics was a comic company. It seemed to mostly produce licensed works. I wonder if Eclipse Comics would make a great buyout target and if so I can name companies that would be interested: Viacom, Westinghouse, Metromedia, NAMCO, General Electric, Turner, Warner, Corman, Time, Times-Mirror, Wometco, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro.
Given the circumstances, my vote would go to either Namco or Hasbro.

Do you think you could save peace actvist and child actresss samath smith. She dided in a plane crash comming back from fliming a soap opera in london

PNWKing

Banned
Do you think you could save peace actvist and child actresss samath smith. She dided in a plane crash comming back from fliming a soap opera in london
I personally think you could switch filming of the soap opera (Lime Street) if I remember correctly from London to New York City, which would be easier to reach from Smith's part of Maine by car, which would avoid the plane crash.

What exactly is the Roddenberry box?
During the early years of TNG Roddenberry was on a power trip and had a series of restrictive edicts placed upon the writers. Like insisting that the crew wouldn't fight amongst themselves and that apparently humanity evolved to the point where a child mourning his mother was unthinkable. It's the reason why the first two seasons are extremely preachy.

I personally think you could switch filming of the soap opera (Lime Street) if I remember correctly from London to New York City, which would be easier to reach from Smith's part of Maine by car, which would avoid the plane crash.
One place I can think of in New York that Lime Street could be filmed would be the Kaufman Astoria studios.
During the early years of TNG Roddenberry was on a power trip and had a series of restrictive edicts placed upon the writers. Like insisting that the crew wouldn't fight amongst themselves and that apparently humanity evolved to the point where a child mourning his mother was unthinkable. It's the reason why the first two seasons are extremely preachy.
Is there a way to keep Roddenberry involved while reducing his power over the cast and crew?

If Star Trek the Next Generation is already in pre-production and Xenomorph 2 isn't out yet, then Tasha Yar is already butterflied away.
Gene was inspired to create the character from seeing Vasquez in Aliens IOTL; so Worf is probably security chief from day 1.

- The New York Times

- The Hollywood Reporter

Eastland Girls
- Variety

Washington state Senator Ted Bundy teases a possible presidential campaign for 1988.
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Ratings for Iacocca inauguration higher than Carter's second inauguration four year ago.
- TV Guide
If Ted bundy geting the republican nomation he would probby destory the republican party. They have been suffeing form water gate and too a lesser Ronald Regan's sicentolgy connections Having ted murders go public after he gets the nomiton would probably destroy the republican party.

February 1985 Movies
Witness
image.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures

The Breakfast Club
the_breakfast_club.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend
MV5BYTIyY2ZlNmEtMzEwMC00ZjM0LWJlNGMtZjUyMDY0OTg2NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Released by Touchstone Pictures​