As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

It's good to be back in this timeline! However, I do have a few questions...

1: Where will Daniel Abbott go after being sacked by UA?
2: How much anime dubbing has Fox done, including the stuff already mentioned?
3: For the launch of TriStar, might I suggest huddling up with Miramax and Universal to make it happen, just for 2020s and giggles?

Everything else is A-OK!

It's good to be back in this timeline! However, I do have a few questions...

1: Where will Daniel Abbott go after being sacked by UA?
2: How much anime dubbing has Fox done, including the stuff already mentioned?
3: For the launch of TriStar, might I suggest huddling up with Miramax and Universal to make it happen, just for 2020s and giggles?

Everything else is A-OK!

1. He has plenty of options in Los Angeles: Hanna-Barbera, Filmation, Murakami-Wolf-Swenson, Warner Bros., Famous Studios, Grantray-Lawrence, Ruby-Spears or DePatie-Freleng. And there's also Nelvana in Toronto.
2. Akko-Chan, Candy Candy, Kimba are the ones I know off the top of my head.
3. Miramax is still starting out.

1. He has plenty of options in Los Angeles: Hanna-Barbera, Filmation, Murakami-Wolf-Swenson, Warner Bros., Famous Studios, Grantray-Lawrence, Ruby-Spears or DePatie-Freleng. And there's also Nelvana in Toronto.
2. Akko-Chan, Candy Candy, Kimba are the ones I know off the top of my head.
3. Miramax is still starting out.
You forgot CMJ , Sunbow animation( There were found in 1980) and Avery-Clampett

Well, I did suggest to @OldNavy1988 that Nelvana co-produce the Urusei Yatsura anime (Either that or Fox dubs UY.).
I'd honestly go with Fox and Grantray-Lawrence dubbing UY.

I mean, Fox might need another anime to dub. The Urusei Yatsura anime launched in Japan in late-1981, making it ripe for the company to dub it. And, if that dub is successful, we might see English dubs of Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha handled by a subsidiary of Disney.

I'm just saying, after all.

I'd honestly go with Fox and Grantray-Lawrence dubbing UY.

I mean, Fox might need another anime to dub. The Urusei Yatsura anime launched in Japan in late-1981, making it ripe for the company to dub it. And, if that dub is successful, we might see English dubs of Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha handled by a subsidiary of Disney.

I'm just saying, after all.

Would 1982 or 1983 be a good year to bring Urusei to the States?

Also, would it air in primetime?

Does anybody think that disney would be anocing next parks soon. Epcot opened in 1982 otl and tokyo disney land in 1983. I assume one of the two parks would have been anoced by 1980. Also I doubt that tokyo disneyland would open atl because naradreamland became nara disneyland. I like the idea of them opening in south korea instead either in seoul on the site lotte world open on the otl or in south korea resort capital or jeju. I perfer jeju because western don't vsit jeu much otl and i like the idea of the walt disney copertion intoeucing american to such a wonder gem of an vaction destion

Does anybody think that disney would be anocing next parks soon. Epcot opened in 1982 otl and tokyo disney land in 1983. I assume one of the two parks would have been anoced by 1980. Also I doubt that tokyo disneyland would open atl because naradreamland became nara disneyland. I like the idea of them opening in south korea instead either in seoul on the site lotte world open on the otl or in south korea resort capital or jeju. I perfer jeju because western don't vsit jeu much otl and i like the idea of the walt disney copertion intoeucing american to such a wonder gem of an vaction destion
Maybe have dreamworld on the Gold Coast become Disneyland Australia

Would 1982 or 1983 be a good year to bring Urusei to the States?

Also, would it air in primetime?
I'd go with 1983 as the year to bring Lum and Ataru to the United States, as by American TV scheduling logic, there would be over 80 episodes to select for dubbing purposes.

And on that note, primetime seems perfect for UY. That, and if I am correct by saying this, Kimba was surprisingly successful for Fox's first anime dub, their first dub of a mainstream anime, AND their first primetime dub! So, in all honesty, what could stop them from grabbing a second big hit in their paws at this point ITTL?

However, as for Kimba, feel free to correct me on the level of success the White Lion had.

However, as for Kimba, feel free to correct me on the level of success the White Lion had.
The only problem with Kimba is there is a good amount of racist elements. There is an entire episode practically dedicated to blackface for crying out loud. A US version would likely have to cut out those episodes. Besides that I can see it being a really big hit.

Since nara disneyland exist i doubt tokyo disneyland will happen. Does any like idea of the oriental land company teamign up with japan like shoen jump toho filmss netnodo and tatsnoko produtions and or studio ghibli to create a japanes cutural themepark it should have a section themed to japanes history as well as the companies who built it .

Since nara disneyland exist i doubt tokyo disneyland will happen. Does any like idea of the oriental land company teamign up with japan like shoen jump toho filmss netnodo and tatsnoko produtions and or studio ghibli to create a japanes cutural themepark it should have a section themed to japanes history as well as the companies who built it .
Maybe ideas from Tokyo DIsneyland can be implemented at Dreamland's second park in Yokohama?

I think having the Oriental Land Company working with Sanrio working towards an earlier Sanrio Puroland could work.

The only problem with Kimba is there is a good amount of racist elements. There is an entire episode practically dedicated to blackface for crying out loud. A US version would likely have to cut out those episodes. Besides that I can see it being a really big hit.
Well, racist elements are nothing new in the House of Mouse, no matter which timeline you're looking at. Need I remind you about the Crows in Dumbo, or the Siamese Cats in both Lady and the Tramp & The Aristocats?

Aside from that, I quite agree with your stances in that post.