They could choose to save the Princes in the Tower, this is another Anarchy in the making similar to between Matilda and King Stephen...

Last edited:
Holy AngloGerman Empire in the making?
Yes, and the second 100 years war in the making as well...
They could choose to save the Princes in the Tower, this is another Anarchy between Matilda and King Stephen...
Neither will happen... Really France is not in the situation to doing anything right now (and has no reason for doing it AND nobody want conquer France for now... And another Anarchy will not happen...
And can I remind you who the newborn Archduke Edward is not Maximilian’s eldest son?
I will say nothing about an eventual Habsburg’s England but I will remind you who right now Edward V and Richard of Shrewsbury are still alive, at least officially...
I will confirm only two things: Max is working on the shadow and while he is delaying the consign of little Margaret to Anne de Beaujeu for many reasons, the next Christmas feast in France will be presided by Anne de Beaujeu together with King Charles VIII and the future Queen Marguerite.

The hints about the Princes in the Tower and Edward of Middleham are there for a precise reason... something happened in the Tower, and Richard is really worried for his son’s health as he fear the boy will not live much longer...

Last edited:
The 100 months war.
No, no France is not in condition to doing anything... AND nobody is interested in conquering France... Max has all the intention to respect the pacts and send Margaret in France, he has already consigned the lands of her dowry and he is only delaying sending her because he need first to resolve another question and do not want give strange ideas to Anne of Beaujeu...

No, no France is not in condition to doing anything... AND nobody is interested in conquering France... Max has all the intention to respect the pacts and send Margaret in France, he has already consigned the lands of her dowry and he is only delaying sending her because he need first to resolve another question and do not want give strange ideas to Anne of Beaujeu...
I know, I was joking. Neither England nor France are up for another shake up.

I know, I was joking. Neither England nor France are up for another shake up.
Right... reason for which right now Max is still (mostly) plotting...
He has two new powerful friends, one in Rome (the Vice Chancellor who had guaranteed the start of the investigation asked by his father AND that fact will be remember and repaid soon) and another in England (they had tried a risky move, who totally failed as Richard stopped that plan, but at least this friend was able to cover his tracks and had helped with other things before and after that disaster. Max had hoped in a success there mostly for Elisabeth‘s sake but well now is another thing for which Richard must and will pay and likely is already paying)

Good, let the Yorkists usurpers fight amongst themselves, the red rose of Lancaster shall rise again!!!!
Well not, Yorkist will be always remain in charge as the Lancastrian claim died with Edward of Westminster and Henry VI...
Still the exiled Lancastrian have good reason to hope in a safe return to their homeland soon

I suppose, but Henry VII was the closest thing to a Lancastrian at this point...
Not here. Henry Tudor will have back Richmond, will inherit Pembroke from his uncle and his mother’s lands after their deaths but will not be able to go anywhere near to the crown or the position of Lancastrian claimant as the Beauforts were illegitimates while Max is a descendant of Philippa of Lancaster, daughter of Gaunt by Blanche from his mother’s side AND married to Elizabeth of York

Our next big developement are around June-September 1484... You want just the story or something in the first half of 1484 by the POV of someone (likely again Maximilian, but maybe also from another person)?

Our next big developement are around June-September 1484... You want just the story or something in the first half of 1484 by the POV of someone (likely again Maximilian, but maybe also from another person)?
Well, I'd be eager to hear from Richard III or Cardinal Bourchier. Wonder what they'll try to do to smooth things out.

Last edited:
Well, I'd be eager to hear from Richard III or Cardinal Bourchier. Wonder what they'll try to do to smooth things out.
Cardinal Bourchier as OTL will try to do the less he can without giving displeasure to whatever of his relatives is in power (he is a descendant of Edward III from his mother side, being grandson of Thomas of Woodstock).
Richard III well, hearing from him would be surely entertaining...
Still right now neither can do very much...

Part 4 - May 1484 Richard III
London, May 1484

And now also Anne was dead, just days after their son!!! Richard asked to the sky why God had consented to the Woodville witch‘s curse to fall upon his family and for what reason nothing in the last year had gone fine, well, at least after being able to persuade the Woodville witch to give him also her younger son, but that thing also, was likely to play against him now!!!! Stanley sweared who he had no idea of what his step-son was doing in Brittany together with his uncle and who his wife was not involved in any of that but he found that unlikely to believe, considering who the boy had strange ideas about claiming the Crown of England as heir of the Lancasters and marrying Cecily... The heir of two lines of bastards and a bastard girl on the throne of England, sure... At least the crown was where legitimately belonged, to him, the greatest of all Plantagenets, and Tudor was a poor exile without much following...
Still if the Woodville witch continued to stay in the sanctuary with her girls he would be unable to marry them as they truly deserved, a pity because Howard, now Duke of Norfolk had already asked Anne for his grandson (and that was already a much higher match than she deserved...)
Still who Edward was able to marry off his eldest bastard daughter so quickly after her French disappointment and so well was a thorn in his side and pity who the girl had not died with her child...
Elizabeth and her son, another disgrace that, now were in Burgundy with her husband and stepchildren (and thanks to Margaret for that continue informations) but at least Maximilian looked busy with other things and likely waiting the results of that damned investigation asked by his father, who would have done better to order his son to discard the bastard who was given them as princess instead of involving Rome in that matter... In any case after Stillington has declared to have married Edward to another woman before the witch, England accepted that and Bourchier crowned him why that damned Spanish Vice Chancellor had the impudence of interfere in a matter who was not by his competence? Damned Rodrigo Borja and his family and why the hell Bourchier had not yet validated Stillington words? Well, at least that pretended King and his brother were dead (and what luck he had ordered their deaths or likely the boys would be escaped as the men who he had sent for that job arrived during a tentate escape)... Well hopefully his trusted Buckingham would discover quickly who was behind that foiled plot and take care of the children of his dear George and poor Isabel, as that unlucky kids would need to be kept under strict surveillance...
Well he had promised to Anne who their nephew would follow him on the throne, after the death of their son so the boy would be an unofficial heir until he remarried and had another son

Last edited:
I said who ATL Richard is less smarter than OTL one, right?
I am almost tempted to do another POV of Maximilian, just for making clear how much wrong is Richard...

Less smart, but also suffering a double dose of grief if Anne and Edward of Middleham died very close together - that's not going to be helping his state of mind either...

But excellent, Elizabeth is being sensible and staying put in sanctuary for once...

I wonder whether Richard will make more of an effort to marry again here, if there aren't the months between Edward's death and Anne's that there were historically...