Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sailor Haumea

I did the Syria thing. That's not hard, it's doing a million individual country maps and changing them every few seconds that's annoying.

map - europe.jpg

Hey, @Peebs map reminds me. Could anyone make me a map of an alternate US west coast, with

-East Oregon, east Washington and Idaho one state. (as Idaho)
-West Oregon and Washington made into Cascadia.
-California split into a Bay Area state, South California and North California
-Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota all merged into one big "Dakota"
-A "Navajo" state, similar to the one on @Peebs map.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone?

can sombody fix the q-bam wales england border? i dont have the skill but i know for a fact that maelor (the sticky out bit of north wales near wrexham) has swallowed chester and way too much of england below the wirral

I am new,

I have created a mythical timeline where Egypt rules the world (This has Gods involved in creating their own timeline)

I would love to have a map showing Egyptian expansion into all of Europe, Britannia, all of Africa, and colonies in Brazil, a tip of the Maya Penisula and Egyptian expansion in North America, and Egypt ruling all of Mesopatamia.

Venocara

Banned
Could someone please help me design a flag for an Anglo-Prussian Empire created in the 1830s (via personal union, there's a story behind that). Any ideas are welcome, but ones that include the Union Jack would be most favourable. Thank you.

Flags for a timeline in which Spain remains the dominant European power but experiences a French style revolution once the inbreeding gets to be too much. Bonus points for Corsica getting bought by them instead of the French, and Napoleon either rising to prominence to lead the second republic or becoming a Latin American independence leader. (alot of corsicans in our timeline moved to Puerto Rico)

Flags for a timeline in which Spain remains the dominant European power but experiences a French style revolution once the inbreeding gets to be too much. Bonus points for Corsica getting bought by them instead of the French, and Napoleon either rising to prominence to lead the second republic or becoming a Latin American independence leader. (alot of corsicans in our timeline moved to Puerto Rico)

So a republican spain ?

Could someone please help me design a flag for an Anglo-Prussian Empire created in the 1830s (via personal union, there's a story behind that). Any ideas are welcome, but ones that include the Union Jack would be most favourable. Thank you.

2 ideas, the first adds a generic black on white cross (is inspired by the balkenkreuz though anachronistic) while the second includes the prussia Iron Cross and change the design a bit more because, why not ?

uk-prussia.png

uk-prussia2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.