Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
H03CtYO.png

This something I did for a roleplay I been doing with a friend on mine on Discord for the past two months in which it basically Mobius (from yes the Sonic Universe... Only difference is there only Mobians and no humans and basically world history like in our world is somewhat the same sort've) begins it Space Race in 1968 when the Soviet Union lands on Luna first (they never called it the "Moon" due to confusion) resulting in plenty of nations competing and colonizing Luna making bases and cities. Because of the Russians being the ones who landed on Luna first, US, French (eventually the entire EU when it is created), Brazilians, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Canadians, and even Pakistan gets a part of Luna for themselves to built cities on either in domed cities or underground.

Also even by 2020 AD, some tech is a bit more ahead but not that advanced per say. For instance there are underground farms on Luna.

H03CtYO.png

This something I did for a roleplay I been doing with a friend on mine on Discord for the past two months in which it basically Mobius (from yes the Sonic Universe... Only difference is there only Mobians and no humans and basically world history like in our world is somewhat the same sort've) begins it Space Race in 1968 when the Soviet Union lands on Luna first (they never called it the "Moon" due to confusion) resulting in plenty of nations competing and colonizing Luna making bases and cities. Because of the Russians being the ones who landed on Luna first, US, French (eventually the entire EU when it is created), Brazilians, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Canadians, and even Pakistan gets a part of Luna for themselves to built cities on either in domed cities or underground.

Also even by 2020 AD, some tech is a bit more ahead but not that advanced per say. For instance there are underground farms on Luna.
For F1, is it really just a "normal city" or is there something else at play?

I like. Any chance you plan to expand on this world with more maps?

Perhaps, if I get enough interest to make another. I made this map largely because I was on an obsessive drive about the Haudenosaunee for a while (see: my last map of Burgundy). I'd want to stay away from Euro-stuff since everyone already makes those, aside from maybe a Dalmatia wank, a Venice wank, or some Mega-Hansa. Maybe a map of the Wabanaki, the Three Fires Confederacy, or maybe a look at a Mississippian Empire (composed of the Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Creek)? Or perhaps an early Iron Confederation with the Cree, Salteux Ojibwe, Nakota, and Iroquoian-speaking peoples who fled from the main Haudenosaunee?

italian_civil_war_of_1946_by_cattette_dd7jwfp-pre.png

After the 1946 Italian institutional referendum, in which the people of Italy were to democratically choose between a republic and a monarchy, had ended the Republicans won by a slim margin. Suspecting fraud, the southern provinces decided to revolt in open rebellion.

Perhaps, if I get enough interest to make another. I made this map largely because I was on an obsessive drive about the Haudenosaunee for a while (see: my last map of Burgundy). I'd want to stay away from Euro-stuff since everyone already makes those, aside from maybe a Dalmatia wank, a Venice wank, or some Mega-Hansa. Maybe a map of the Wabanaki, the Three Fires Confederacy, or maybe a look at a Mississippian Empire (composed of the Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Creek)? Or perhaps an early Iron Confederation with the Cree, Salteux Ojibwe, Nakota, and Iroquoian-speaking peoples who fled from the main Haudenosaunee?

I for one would love to see your take on some Native American polities

I think you are trolling me
Yes, it is autocratic but not "hellhole" at all. It is Empire, it can't be democratic

In my ideal Russia I don't see any annexed DISTINCT peoples and nations except baltic guys
The Ukrainians, Ainu and Poles (and Belarussians to an admittedly lesser extent) would beg to differ.

EDIT: Also you just agreed with a previous poster that Russia was an 'autocratic hellhole' so I don't know why you're accusing @AJustMonster of trolling you.

I think you are trolling me
Yes, it is autocratic but not "hellhole" at all. It is Empire, it can't be democratic
You did respond to the affirmative to @Skallagrim 's comment when he asked if Russia was an autocratic hellhole. You might have mistakenly overlooked that part of his comment.

That said, it certainly must be said that of the current 44 monarchies in the world, 37 are constitutional monarchies. Monarchies can very much be democratic--most are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.