Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick one
fillerfiller

Zimbawe.png

Interesting... a world where nationality is probably a well-defined concept? Or does that nationality bit mean "legal nationality", rather than "ethnic nationality"?

Well as I said, before the picture might be quite confusing, so I personally would not read too much into it until I provide more background for it which I won't for at least a while.

As for the nationality question, this is a question I can answer, I meant it in a purely legal sense, in my TL project, Adolf was an Austrian citizen until 1899, however having moved to a place of British jurisdiction, the family sought British citizenship, thus becoming British citizens. That's all I'll reveal for the moment.:p

Wikipedia Article

Here's the Wikipedia article I'm not that good at writing articles but I'm pretty satisfied with this one.

Elbawiki.PNG

Last edited:
Travel Card from Chernobyl:

This is only the picture, but the full part said, and I qoute:

"
Vwelcome to Chernobyl!
Ze Happiest place on Earth
Contact your travel agent today
To zee if you can come to chernobyl!
Or Vwe'll shoot you! "

dwf15552515ze9.jpg

Why does a Principality have an Emperor? A Principality has a Prince[ss], only Empires have an Emperor.
Well to quote the treaty of Fontainebleau:
Their Majesties the Emperor Napoleon and the Empress Marie-Louise, will preserve their titles and qualities to enjoy them during their lives. The mother, brothers, sisters nephews and nieces of the Emperor shall equally preserve, wherever they may be sojourning, the titles of princes of his family.
So that's why I used the title Emperor.

The island of Elba, adopted by his Majesty the Emperor Napoleon, for the place of his residence, shall form, during his life, a separate principality, which shall be possessed by him in all sovereignty and property.

Last edited:
Travel Card from Chernobyl:

This is only the picture, but the full part said, and I qoute:

"
Vwelcome to Chernobyl!
Ze Happiest place on Earth
Contact your travel agent today
To zee if you can come to chernobyl!
Or Vwe'll shoot you! "
Is that a really poor written attempt at a Russian accent?
'cos Ive known Russians, and they sound nothing like that...

Shortly after the Supreme Court ruled 4-5 against in the case of Miller vs. D.C, Montana followed through on its promise to secede and Governor Brian Schweitzer was inaugurated as the republic's first president. Pro-gun advocates immigrated to the new Republic of Montana in large numbers. Though the United States ignored the claims of independence by Montana, a large number of the nation's populace believed that it was only a matter of time that the US Federal Government invaded to resume total control.

Seen here is a picture of members of the 1st Montana Militia Regiment conducting physical assessment tests. The Montana National Guard units had relocated to United States territory after a speech by President Schweitzer, though roughly a fifth returned after dropping off their equipment to form the Army of the Republic of Montana.

Training_1.JPG

Shortly after the Supreme Court ruled 4-5 against in the case of Miller vs. D.C, Montana followed through on its promise to secede and Governor Brian Schweitzer was inaugurated as the republic's first president. Pro-gun advocates immigrated to the new Republic of Montana in large numbers. Though the United States ignored the claims of independence by Montana, a large number of the nation's populace believed that it was only a matter of time that the US Federal Government invaded to resume total control.

Seen here is a picture of members of the 1st Montana Militia Regiment conducting physical assessment tests. The Montana National Guard units had relocated to United States territory after a speech by President Schweitzer, though roughly a fifth returned after dropping off their equipment to form the Army of the Republic of Montana.

Interesting scenario and picture, but there's nothing in the picture that suggests that this is anything more than some guys racing.

Vault-Scope

Banned
Landscape.

Texas after mutrogenic seeding by interdimensional fleet. Nargodeian appartement tower visible high left, Nargodeian balcony & viewer visible on low left.

View-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.