Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
For several weeks, the Republic of Montana's existence was ignored by the United States. However, after repeated attempts by Montana to gain membership to NAFTA, NATO, the UN and other international organizations, the establishment of border guard posts, attempts to lease the land currently in use by US Strategic Command to the United States and the eviction of US Federal Tax collectors, Congress declared a blockade of its breakaway state. Though Canada declared no official blockade of the republic, US pressure resulted in a shutdown off all roads leading into Montana from Alberta and Saskatchewan. While this resulted in several thousand people fleeing from Montana, the majority were urbanites who were anti-gun or had no no opinion w.r.t. the ban.

In this picture is Colonel Harold Brockman of the Free Montana Brigade (later split into the 9th and 12th Montana Militia Regiments) with his troops participating in target practice. Equipment was obtained from a mix of purchases from military surplus stores, private ownership and importation pre-blockade. Colonel Brockman, a Korean War veteran, was later pressured into resigning his command.

Training_2.jpg

I'm sorry. I just couldn't see a single state - or small block of states - trying to pull a modern-day secession. It just doesn't make sense.

-Caption from the Stellar Times, January 5th, 1897
Taken from the house of Star-London of Dr. Benjamin Baskin after the catastrophic fire that destroyed most of his research. The cause of fire is officially accidental, although rumors that the Russian Solar Imperium tried to destroy all evidence that the first British Star Empires had discovered sentient life in the local bubble have not been responded to.

memealien2study1sepianotes.png

-Caption from the Stellar Times, January 5th, 1897
Taken from the house of Star-London of Dr. Benjamin Baskin after the catastrophic fire that destroyed most of his research. The cause of fire is officially accidental, although rumors that the Russian Solar Imperium tried to destroy all evidence that the first British Star Empires had discovered sentient life in the local bubble have not been responded to.

Coolness... :eek::cool:

Where was this life found? Europa?

Coolness... :eek::cool:

Where was this life found? Europa?
the planet Ruseveldt, originaly discovered by the Papreis Boers on their trek to the edge on known space. They bypassed it due to what they considerd its fundamental biological instability due to the highly eccentric orbit of Swerf, the "companion star" to the systems main star, which is highly eliptical. It was later surveyed by the British Star Empire as part of its decades long hunt for the Boers.

There also being semantic about it being the first sentien life, as they've already found the Martians and Venusians, but since there clearly related to humanity, they're not considered as interesting.

Here's the Wikipedia article I'm not that good at writing articles but I'm pretty satisfied with this one.

"Most known for it's wine" :mad::mad::mad:

It should be "Most known for its wine!" It is a possessive, not a contraction! :mad:

:p

Very nice though, I like alt-wiki articles.

What is the language below Galego?

EDIT: my post #2000!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.