Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't those a bit to big for a microstate:rolleyes:

Nah, found a pic:

Napoleon.jpg

What are the golden "things" on the diagonal line?
Why a differing number and what of the colour?

I prefer the first, but would like some info.

Hm... just realised, that is one awfully twisted EU, considering that it lets dictatorships in, and not even ones that pretend to be democracies, at that.

The golden "things" are bees.
And the info:Link

I've looked it up - the flag(with orange diagonal) would be the right on as the other is the standart of the ruler.
Like we have the Dannebrog that everybody is allowed to fly and the Queen her version with her arms in the centre of the cross.

Bees, Napoleon of course.

I've looked it up - the flag(with orange diagonal) would be the right on as the other is the standart of the ruler.
Like we have the Dannebrog that everybody is allowed to fly and the Queen her version with her arms in the centre of the cross.

Bees, Napoleon of course.
Thanks for clearing that out:cool:

Hapsburg

Banned
Hm... just realised, that is one awfully twisted EU, considering that it lets dictatorships in, and not even ones that pretend to be democracies, at that.
What dictatorship? It's an absolute monarchy...a very different thing (no, I'm not being sarcastic for once, they really are totally different things).

What dictatorship? It's an absolute monarchy...a very different thing (no, I'm not being sarcastic for once, they really are totally different things).
Not in the sense dictatorship is usually used, it isn't. In common modern parlayance dictatorship=non-democracy.
It certainly isn't even remotely a democracy, and that is a requirement for joining the EU!

Here's a small teaser from an upcoming TL project of mine. As I said to a freaked out EvolvedSaurian and EmperorQianlong, things will eventually be explained. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy it and don't read too much into it.

Adi the Brit Sikh!:D

Interesting... a world where nationality is probably a well-defined concept? Or does that nationality bit mean "legal nationality", rather than "ethnic nationality"?

Status
Not open for further replies.