The Silver Knight, a Lithuania Timeline

What's your opinion on The Silver Knight so far?

• Total voters
I have actually thought a little about this TL's version of Kaiserreich in the past. It probably wouldn't be called "Ciesoriaus Imperija", in my opinion, as that would imply a Lithuania-centric mod, while, in my opinion, such a mod would almost certainly be focused on France. Maybe "Frankreich"? Assuming the idea for the mod popus up in German-language Internetwork.

France would definitely be the German Empire of this world, sitting content with a reannexed Rhineland and North Germany turned into a puppet confederation, at least until Potop-style troubles start appearing.

Lithuania would likely be a combination of KR Russia and Austria. A nominally very powerful, but practically fragmented and weak nation with a hated leader who's about to die (Emperor Žygimantas). The Lithessia proposal could get brought back up in a counterpart of the Ausgleich as a possible way to save the Empire from collapse, or alternatively, a Slavic rebellion could break out and destroy it, or Lithuania could go democratic, Unitarian or extremist.

South Germania and Visegrad could fill the role of the Synditern, the former as a Unitarian republic and the latter as Samsa's CUS. I could also see the mod having countries such as Sweden, Spain, the Ottos (assuming they don't go Union) or maybe even Italy giving an option to go Unitarian.

The Mughals could also fill a similar role to Lithuania as "a Pyrrhic Victor which can either collapse ablaze or recover and become a world power". Expect the Nijasure brothers or other prominent Indian Unitarians to make an appearance there.

Not sure where China and Japan could fit. I can't really imagine China as the type of nation to receive the KR USA treatment and go through a four way civil war, although I don't discount that either. But, then again, the interwar period also saw China go through extremist and Revivalist-influenced coup attempts, so that would definitely make an appearance as well.

owo.jpg

@Whiteshore, what do you think about my new TL, Rivers Among the Stars?
Advertising your TL in other timelines is frowned upon.

What were the post-GAW plans the Indians had if they had won the GAW?
Indian demands to China after the Changsha attack are a good start.

What's the technological levels today in this TL?

What's the organization is analogous to the UN and EU?

Is there any issues regarding LGBT rights movement?
Depends on the field we are talking about. Some, like space technology, are less advanced than OTL. Others are analogous, or maybe even a little more advanced.

The United States of America are the world's equivalent of the UN. The EU is represented by the European Defense Commission.

LGBT rights movements are indeed a thing, yes, especially in Europe. Germania, Finland, Bohemia, New Sweden, New England have legalized same-sex marriage by 2005, with a couple more allowing partnerships.

Anyways, what is the Oceanian military like? How does it compare to the OTL North Korean military (aside from the fact the Oceanian Navy is much bigger than the Korean People's Navy)? Also, how are the Dutch faring? What was the rule of Stadtholder Hoevers like?

@Whiteshore, what's the human rights condition in Oceania? (I think it's worse)
I wouldn't say it is at North Korea's level of poverty and starvation, given that Australia and New Zealand are more amiable to an autarkic economy than North Korea is. Oceania is sufficient on food and most resources that they might need.

It's definitely not a place you'd like to live in for long, though, not the least because it's descending towards the more famous totalitarian Oceania.

Anyways, what is the Oceanian military like? How does it compare to the OTL North Korean military (aside from the fact the Oceanian Navy is much bigger than the Korean People's Navy)?
The Oceanian Army is obviously many times smaller than the DPRK one, because their geopolitical situation is wildly different. Though both are rogue states, Oceania does not have any immediate military threat on their border which they could go to war against any moment - they don't even have any land borders, actually, so as long as their navy is strong enough, the army can be delegated to coastal defense, controlling the people and putting on a show in military parades.

Just want to know one peculiar nation, Nusantara. What happens to Nusantara?
The near collapse of the Confederation and the subsequent integration of a hostile Aceh has left deep wounds on the Nusantara society. Pre-war attempts to centralize the union have either been abandoned or rolled back, governments were riddled with instability and continuous crisises for a good two decades. Muslim resistance in Sumatra and Brunei remains a big problem up to this day, and both islands are dominated by Autonomist political parties which block attempts to centralize the union. The situation got a little better in the 1980s and 1990s, but Nusantara remained as the weak link in EASA, and has recently taken a downturn due to consistently low oil prices (high production in Arabia, North Africa and recently started production in the Gulf of Guinea keeps knocking them down)