Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map of a cylindrical orbital. Top map is nations, upper middle is population density, lower middle is elevation (each different color is 100 m), bottom is simply land vs sea.
Cylinder.png

Prussian America.png

A bit more progress on the Prussian America world; school has meant this has been a pretty slow process.

I realized Burgundy has both at least two warm-water ports and *Alsace-Lorraine. I think I'll give it some Indian territory to build a transcontinental railroad across.

TL 500 or Look to the Different Powers is coming soon... this 2018.
In the world where world is different including Solar System

SLcNLpX.png

The World is changing and those technologies that are invented earlier, now the technology level of 2010s decade will resemble into 2020s technology level.In a world where Internet invented in the 80s, and the others, and also Industrial Revolution will start in both Spain and Great Britain, the South had won the civil war, the United Provinces survive, Japan remains open trade with Europe, which allows Japan becomes new player in the age of discovery, deglaciated Antarctica, and Terraformed Mars and Venus.
Comming Soon.... this January 2018, see you there!

Last edited:
austrian_empire__italy__turkey_in_europe__greece_k_by_wewlad11-dbs4o4w.png

Map of Austria, Italy, and the Balkans in Kaiserreich. The new reworked Italy has been included. The forums img support seems quite low, here is the full version.

Amusing to sea the new islands the Germans got. Considering that France seems to have Belgium here, should I take it they are in good with the Germans, and that is why they managed to get Savoy and Nice? And I do wonder how Galicia handles the Polish and Ukrainian states next door.

To clarify: I have a new computer, a laptop, thanks to one of my in-laws being a most generous chap. However, it's windows 10, and as I said, the new MS paint has a serious flaw. The same goes with MS three-d. So, until I get a better program I can install on my new one, I'll have to use my old one to work on my maps...
I had to switch to paint.net when I got a new laptop, myself; the screen's about twice the resolution of my old one, which meant I couldn't zoom in as far (or the image was displayed in a smaller area with the same amount of pixels, I don't know computers) and made fine-detail work a squinty, squinty bitch. Paint.net has the advantage of zooming to 3000% rather than MS Paint's 800, which is actually really nice for the up-close bits of a worlda.

Though text is a nightmare to insert in the B_Mun- ah, youified style of annotations. If anyone has a workaround, I'm all ears.

map_of_the_people_s_republic_of_tannu_tuva__1989__by_kitfisto1997-dbs6lna.png

[PROPER WRITE-UP MIGHT BE COMING SOON]

A map where the People's Republic of Tannu Tuva survives WWII and becomes a member of the Warsaw Pact. Nothing special really... :p

I've spent the entire day reading about the Eurasian Steppe please help me. ;-;

To clarify: I have a new computer, a laptop, thanks to one of my in-laws being a most generous chap. However, it's windows 10, and as I said, the new MS paint has a serious flaw. The same goes with MS three-d. So, until I get a better program I can install on my new one, I'll have to use my old one to work on my maps...
I backed up a copy of MS Paint a couple months ago for exactly this reason. Here it is (Google Drive link). Just unzip where you want it, and make sure the en-US folder is in the same directory as mspaint.exe.

Amusing to sea the new islands the Germans got. Considering that France seems to have Belgium here, should I take it they are in good with the Germans, and that is why they managed to get Savoy and Nice? And I do wonder how Galicia handles the Polish and Ukrainian states next door.
The German's didn't get any more islands than Create. Thanks for pointing the Belgium thing out, will fix it soon. Savoy and Nice were annexed by France after Italy fell into chaos. No one can touch Galicia due to how close they are to Austria and the Ukraine are German puppets.

The German's didn't get any more islands than Create. Thanks for pointing the Belgium thing out, will fix it soon. Savoy and Nice were annexed by France after Italy fell into chaos. No one can touch Galicia due to how close they are to Austria and the Ukraine are German puppets.
The Germans also have Malta. I do wonder what happened to the United Kingdom in this world. Maybe the Welsh took over. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.