Map Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a Wolfenstein - French Edition be a Frankenstein ? X)

(I'll show myself out)

That is a beautiful pun. Gold star for you.

Is that what the term Alt-Left means to people?

Jesus... Trumpisms need to stop catching on.

> Trumpism

Alrighty. Let's call them for what they really are.

Communists (Alt-Left) and Nazis (Alt-Right). :)

Both are identitarian, collectivist groups that merely exist on either side of the political spectrum.

That's all I'll say on it.

EDIT: This isn't mod bait.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose if it was actually applied in a way that made sense, it would mean Tankies, Trotskyists and Ancoms. Applied more in the spirit of KitFisto's post and a more generous understanding, it would be "SJWs and Political Correctness Gone Mad!"

Regardless, I look forward to seeing The Eternal Anglo go up against the Germans.

It was a mere thought experiment, it probably won't see the light of day... :p

*puts on a Computing Forever-style voice*

Because parody and piss-takes are offensive, don't 'cha know? ;)

> Trumpism

Both are identitarian, collectivist groups that merely exist on either side of the political spectrum.

Not touching this post even with a thousand foot pole.

Regardless, I look forward to seeing The Eternal Anglo go up against the Germans.

At first, I was gonna ask why you wanted an Alt-Right vs Uber-Wanked-Kaiserreich-from-the-map-above showdown, and then I realized you were talking about Merkel's Alt-Left Germany.

Well, that would be interesting...

But for shits and giggles, lets have the Anglo-Identitarians face off against the Kaiserstein Reich.

Who will win?

(Might be slightly biased due to me giving the Kaiserreich this)
The Krupp 240cm Atomkanone!

heavy_gustav_blueprint-jpg.344807

At first, I was gonna ask why you wanted an Alt-Right vs Uber-Wanked-Kaiserreich-from-the-map-above showdown, and then I realized you were talking about Merkel's Alt-Left Germany.

Well, that would be interesting...

But for shits and giggles, lets have the Anglo-Identitarians face off against the Kaiserstein Reich.

Who will win?

(Might be slightly biased due to me giving the Kaiserreich this)
I don't actually care about the map. I just wanted to say Eternal Anglo because it's very funny.

I don't actually care about the map. I just wanted to say Eternal Anglo because it's very funny.

Wait... What if the theory of 'British Israelism' was true? Maybe we could have a British Empire who believes that they were descended from Jews going up against a crazy anti-Semitic Germany or any other European/American Empire. :p

Wait... What if the theory of 'British Israelism' was true? Maybe we could have a British Empire who believes that they were descended from Jews going up against a crazy anti-Semitic Germany or any other European/American Empire. :p

That was a thing? WTF Britain? Also won't anti-semetic Germany be ahem... you know who.

That was a thing? WTF Britain? Also won't anti-semetic Germany be ahem... you know who.

Yeah, there was a theory that was going around back in the Victorian Era wherein the Britbongs were supposedly one of the Lost Tribes of Israel or some shit. XD

It's basically the esoteric British version of the 'We Wuz Kangz' thing, or the White Supremacists who believe that the Indus River Valley civilisations were white civilisations...

We Wuz the Aryan Kangz of Pakistan? XD

Thanks! :)

View attachment 344797

Have the full WIP :)
Seems the British have moved into the Faroes. From the borders of northern Iran, should I take it the Soviet work on expanding their borders to include the Kurds and Azeri worked, or at least a puppet state for the Kurds? Though suppose that is unlike. Armenia get Nachiken as a consolation prize for not holding the Armenian majority former ASSR? Interesting to see an independent state south of Moldavia. Even if it is perhaps the Kaliningrad to the Galician state. Why is South Africa still keeping the border between Namibia and itself? The Japanese managed to regain land from Russia... Well, makes sense if they are weak enough to love Tuva. I suppose the Japanese paid half a trillion dollars for them?

Good, but not entirely accurate. The border between the Westerlands and the Riverlands runs a bit further to the West. As it stands, your map puts Riverrun under Lannister control.
Oops... I tried my best to copy a map that I found. Ill fix it up later :).

Edit: Just realized I was using the wrong map :noexpression:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

> Trumpism

EDIT: This isn't mod bait.

Please confine political discussion to Chat.

Pro Tip: You know what putting "this isn't Mod Bait" does to a post? It confirms that the post needs to be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.