Map Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this.

Is it a ISOT, or something else?

No New Kingdom of Egypt? Or Persia?

Its not an ISOT, the basic premise is that throught the years many civilizations that have since vanished had a surviving colony/branch that made it to the New World. I am trying to make the world as Columbus would have found it when he landed. There is sort of an Egypt, the Egyptians sailed across the Atlantic and had active trade with the Mayans and several south american tribes which is how several Pharaohs have traces of nicotine and cocaine on their lips. Many Egyptians settled in this new land and showed the Mayans pyramid building and mummification. This is attempting to have as little ASB elements as possible. So far there has been evidence, although some of it weak, that at some point the countries shown here had contact with the Americas, the only exception is the Chinese settlement that was pioneered by Zheng He. Zheng never reached the America's but he was a prominent Ming explorer that traveled much of New Guinea and some of Polynesia so i figured it wasn't to much of a stretch.

TLDR: Not an ISOT, Egypt is still around but intermixed with the Mayans, this timeline is attempting to be as non-ASB as possible.

Kekistan.png

Map showing the Kingdom, roughly 2048
General
Official Name: Kingdom of all Kekistanis and the Holy Temple Grounds of the only God of Kek
Governing Official: Sargon of Akkad (2029-2033, 2037-2047[2047 assassination]), Immortal Kraut (2033-2037), Valdore Javorsky (2047-2053), Shadylei Trump (2053-present)
Government Type: Theocratic Memeocratic Monarchy
Population: 3,727,200 (3,666,750 with Citizenship)
Capital: Kekstantinople (administrative), Kekstantinople District; The Holiest Temple of Kek, Holy Shadilay District (Theocratic)
Official Language: English (93%)
Other Languages (more than 1% of population): Japanese (6%), Malay (11%), French (3%), German (2%), Russian (2%), Polish (1.2%),
Major Parties: Holy Kek See, LinksRechts (LeftRight-party), National Social-Democratic Party, Normie Independence Party, Radical Party (partie radicale), Anarchists
Area: 5,765 km2 (2,226 sq mi)
Currency: Kekel (₭)
Major Rivers: Brunei, Kekona
Districts: 5 (former 6) (subdivided into 37 Municipalities and 1 Holy Territory (plus 3 Military Territories,Incorporated 2052))
Anthem: Shadilay

History
The Kingdom of Kekistan is a Small Theocratic Memeocracy In Southeast Asia, entirely comprising the territory of the former country of Brunei.
In 2028/2029, due to increasing western pressure on Kekistani people, the European Kekistani Front (Led by Sargon of Akkad and other prominent Kekistani exile politicians) and various American and Asian Kekistani subgroups declared the Area of Brunei their new residence.
Roughly 760,000 of the 4 million Kekistanis, formed the Great Kekistani Liberation Army, which began attacking Bruneian Coasts. The Minuscule Bruneian Army of 20,000 people wasn't able to withstand the invasion since the recruitable population was too small, as the entire population of Brunei (~470,000 at the time) already undercut the war-ready Kekistani Army, which had additional reserves.
Still, Heavy losses were accounted on Kekistani Side as well, as the Sea Invasion using private-chartered weapons was difficult and straining for the Kekistani front. Before a safe haven was able to be found in West Kepento, roughly 120,000 Kekistani had lost their lives. Leading Generals had already thought about aborting the mission, but the holy God of Kek whispered to Sargon, that they shall fulfill their mission to the Kekistani State at all costs.
It turned out to be a blessing of Kek, whispering to Sargon, as just a week later, the Kekistani Front was able to secure West Kepento, and to achieve success in future Al-Akkad.
In 2033, the Bruneian Army and Government were fought entirely from West Kekistan, and Immortal Kraut was elected by the emigrating population, which fastly overpopulated the indigenous population. Sargon was re-elected in 2037, and governed 2 1/2 government periods in Coalition with the LinksRechts party until he was assasinated by a Malay Normie Terrorist in 2047. His Coalition Partner and Presidency Rival Valdore Javorsky, a Kekistani War Veteran, of the LR party reigned the rest of the government period, to be re-elected in 2049. As the Rest of the Bruneian Army had been breaking apart during the election weeks, the Kekistani Liberation war was finally ended in the early days of January 2050. In 2052, the war-torn military frontier territories were incorporated into their original municipalities.
During the Reign of LinksRechts, social reforms such as universal healthcare and education plus the prosecution of undesired Normie groups were implemented, securing the Kekistani population even more. The Greatest achievement of the LR reign, however, is the Great Sargon Bride, build in honor of Sargon of Akkad, Founder and Father of the Kekistani nation. In 2053, Javorsky announced his retirement, which he issued by building a mansion through private wealth in North Hermannsburg, giving way for the Holy Kek See to surpass LeftRight again. Shadyley Trump, one of the first generation of Native Female Kekistanis, was elected President in 2053, and re-elected in 2057.

Transportation

Great-Bridge-of-Seto-600x450.jpg

Great Sargon Bridge connecting eastern Holy Shadilay District with eastern Covfefe District

The Kingdom of Kekistan features a very extensive Transportational System for its small size and economy.
Notable Systems are the Great Kekistani Autobahn, among the most dense in the world, the Kekstantinople Metro System and the Transkek Railway.
The Nation also features a wide-range of Narrow-Gauge Railway systems, which takes the place of most Truck purposes in Kekistan.
The probably most prominent Transportation landmark is the Great Sargon Bridge built during LinksRechts reign period. Due to its construction location, beginning at the most north-eastern part of the Kekistani Landmass, and ending in Covfefe very near to the Eastern Border, it is widely regarded as the Gate to the Kek Bay or simply, the Gate to Kek.

Population

meta-chart.png

(Citizenship Attendants only)

The Ethnic Kekistani Composition reveals very much about the Kekistani history. Roughly 78-79% are Ethnic Kekistanis (which include inbreed children with at least 1/2 of Kekistani blood) who pose the majority of the people and are the leading ethnic group. Another 3% of Kekistanis are considered Weebs, a subgroup of Kekistani with their own dialect, who mostly inbreed with Japanese or Korean people. As a result, their dialect is filled with many Japanese leanwords, the most prominent being 'desu'. Roughly 10% of Kekistani Citizens are indigenous Malay populations suriving the war, whose major responsobility is to create hot asian spouses for Kekistani males. The rest of the population, roughly 9% entirely, are comprised of Non-Kekistanis who worship the Kek Religion, and Normies who mostly are members of other minority groups which have been opressed in their host countries.

International Relations

The Kingdom of Kekistan is an only partially recognized state whose situation is similar to the one of Israel, being the only nation in which the Kek religion is a majority. Thus, Kekistan has very good relations to Israel, which has led to the recognition of the state by most major western powers [Author's note: They're probably doing that to keep the 'racist Kekistanis' out of their country and because Kekistan isn't openly anti-semite, which is seen as good]. Due to the high percentage of Japanese Citizens, and the Weeb and Kekistani obsession with Japanese culture, Japan is the second-most well-respected country. Additionally, the country has general good relations with the countries in which Kekfugees held refuge during their exile (roughly 2010s to 2038). Some Kekfugees have returned to their old refuge location due to family reasons, diplomatic missions, or to spread the Prophecy of Kek.

Now let's see how the AH.commers will use their methods to burn me lol

PRAISE KEK

Valdore, you're a fucking madman! XD

I love the map and the accompanying write-up! :D

> LinksRechts

50 bucks Kraut and Tea runs it :p

I'd probably end up running some tiny Monarchist-leaning SocDem-Libertarian Party :p

Shadilay, my brother! Praise KEK!

When did this map thread get invaded by alt-right sympathizers? Geez.

Yeah. Because I totally sympathize with the wankstains who support a Second Holocaust. I totally support the people who think that Hitler actually did nothing wrong. I totally support the people who overran all of Europe and forced not only my family, but millions more to live under tyranny.

That was sarcasm, btw.

Kekistan is just a meme. A harmless meme. It's an outright parody of the Alt-Right with their bullshit over ethnostatism and love of Pepe.

Maybe if you got all the suicidal/depressed people on /r9k/ and converted them into suicide bombers, Kekistan might be a potent military force. But they wouldn't fight for Pepe, only Wojak.

Maybe if you got all the suicidal/depressed people on /r9k/ and converted them into suicide bombers, Kekistan might be a potent military force. But they wouldn't fight for Pepe, only Wojak.

Makes me wonder if they have a Weaponised Autism arsernal... :p

Y'all should know I'm actually a 'Sperg by now. I can handle some autism jokes.

Kekistan is just a meme. A harmless meme. It's an outright parody of the Alt-Right with their bullshit over ethnostatism and love of Pepe.

I don't know if it's always a parody, but it's very clear it is in this case.
Frankly, it's decently written, and it doesn't try to hide the fact this fictional state invaded a country simply because they needed the space, so I don't see the issue with it.

We shouldn't bash people for referencing those memes if they do so in a respectful manner.
Punish people only for what they do, not by association.

I don't know if it's always a parody, but it's very clear it is in this case.
Frankly, it's decently written, and it doesn't try to hide the fact this fictional state invaded a country simply because they needed the space, so I don't see the issue with it.

^ This

I always go by the idea that if you don't like something on a forum, just don't look at it. Scroll past it and ignore.

For me, and for my best friend who introduced me into kekistan a few months ago, Kekistan and the Prophecy of Kek are just a satirical cult that parodies everything from commie to nazi.
Plus a bit of Politically incorrect and dark humor, so basically like diePARTEI.

The only way I'd see kekistan become real is using bir tawil.
Invading Brunei, which also is an oil country, is realistically too much of a risk.

Agreed. I think the whole Nazi or SJW accusations are getting out of hand.

People seriously cannot take a bloody joke these days, I swear.

It's worse, because people are so sensitive and unable to take a joke, they've actually incentivised the Alt-Right. I swear if people could just laugh and move on, the Alt-Right would not even exist as a thing, they feed off of the triggered feelings of Normies.

Status
Not open for further replies.