Not open for further replies.
It's called the Chat forum.
I literally just laughed out loud when I klicked at @Blind profile:
DG6xlbG.png

... and now back to maps

Faeelin

Banned
goy4cGr.png

Still a WIP. Any advice is welcome, and I am happy to answer questions. I'm wondering if I dismantled Britain a bit too much (the lined area is a DMZ, heavily mined and virtually impassable). Year 1900, Napoleonic victory. I'm considering a technology level of OTL around 1920-1940, trying to decide which. A prolonged period of war, combined with Napoleon's support for intellectualism, will have accelerated development (largely in the military, medical, and transportation areas). I'm not sure about that, though, as technology could have simply developed similarly to OTL.
I joke about how every timeline where Napoleon skips lunch sees America divided between the Brudax Imperators and the Elf-King, but isn't this a bit much?

If there's a place on the forum where the mods have no power, surely that means it's open season in that thread regardless of whom you're talking about or where the thing you're talking about originally happened (anything else sounds to me like it would involve moderation), so why restrict it to that thread? Why not just get rid of the mods altogether while we're at it and let people spew their bile wherever they want?

To divert the topic of conversation away from the perennial Israel/Palestine debate have a map!

I intend to briefly resurrect one of my favorite TLs again- Deo Vindice which is set in a world where Europe disappeared (ISOT replaced by virgin Earth) in 1906. Unlike most ISOT TLs, the focus of Deo Vindice is on the cultural and religious response to the ISOT, something that I feel most ISOT TLs don't spend enough time addressing.

Have a detailed map of Central Africa in 1956;
Good to see that you'll be continuing the TL, Ephraim! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.