Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Who?

After many efforts to search an actor to impersonate the Eighth Doctor, BBC and FOX meet with Donald Trump to convince him to invest on the project, without decide who would be the Doctor. Beyond this, Trump surprised the directors offering himself to play the Doctor; this deal was made in August 1995 and shocked the World and Whovian fandom with his announcement as the most famous Timelord in February 1996.

The Eighth Doctor, with an only way of being, was a "white-dress-shirt-red-tie" guy, breaking the common Timelord style. The Doctor faces the Master in 1996 film as in OTL, but Grace accepts to travel with The Doctor on TARDIS. In March 1997 was announced Season 27 by BBC and FOX, and his highlight was with Grace's death in The Incurable on season finale. On Season 28, Bernice Summerfield (played by Lisa Bowerman) appears and begin your way with Eighth Doctor. In Choices (S28E04) he finds again Sisterhood of Karn and Ohila, his High Priestess, help the Doctor to get out of bubbly Gallifrey and joins TARDIS team. In 1999, Trump announced "that would go out at the peak" and leave Doctor Who. In epic season finale The Last Wall (Season 29), Eighth Doctor battle himself against many enemies as the Cyberman, the Daleks, the Zygon, including the comeback and death of the Celestial Toymaker on company of Romana III (Hillary Rodham) who ensured that the Doctor continued regenerating after he lost a bunch of regenerations, even with Bernice and Ohila lost in a temporal vacuum.

As 2016, Donald Trump it's seen as one of best actors who played the Doctor, like Tom Baker (4th Doctor) and Eddie Izzard (10th Doctor).

S0xhVbD.png

He'd actually be a pretty good Doctor.

He'd actually be a pretty good Doctor.

ASSISTANT: Doctor how are we going to stop the Daleks!
DOCTOR: Well they can't fly can they?
ASSISTANT: No...
DOCTOR: We need to build a wall.
ASSISTANT: What...?
DOCTOR: When Skaro and Davros sends it's Daleks, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending Daleks that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing lazers. They're bringing warfare. They're exterminators. And some, I assume, are good Daleks.

DOCTOR: When Skaro and Davros sends it's Daleks, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending Daleks that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing lazers. They're bringing warfare. They're exterminators. And some, I assume, are good Daleks.

He'd actually be right this time.

Though how he'd act around his female companion would be creepy.

DOCTOR: They're nasty women and bad hombres.

CLINTONMAN: We're going to put a lot of ood out of work! *Coughs*
DOCTOR: Stop!
CLINTONMAN: Or what!?
DOCTOR: I'll use my Alt-Right screwdriver.
CLINTONMAN: Ha!
*DOCTOR USES ALT-RIGHT SCREWDRIVER AND DE-CUCKIFIES THE CLINTONMAN*
CLINTONMAN: No!!!!! I'm melting...! I'm melting...!
*BUBBAOLOF APPEARS*

CLINTONMAN: We're going to put a lot of ood out of work! *Coughs*
DOCTOR: Stop!
CLINTONMAN: Or what!?
DOCTOR: I'll use my Alt-Right screwdriver.
CLINTONMAN: Ha!
*DOCTOR USES ALT-RIGHT SCREWDRIVER AND DE-CUCKIFIES THE CLINTONMAN*
CLINTONMAN: No!!!!! I'm melting...! I'm melting...!
*BUBBAOLOF APPEARS*

RANDOM GUY: Doctor, it looks like you haven't paid your fees to Tardis Operation Corp.
DOCTOR: That makes me smart. Also, I was against the Dalek-Timelord War.
RANDOM GUY: No, I have a record of you saying you supported it.
DOCTOR: Wrong! Just ask this other random guy fifteen parsecs away.

So, slightly odd question; has anyone ever done any Sherlock Holmes-related infoboxes?

Like, say, criminal boxes for Jefferson Hope from A Study In Scarlet, "Stapleton"/Rodger Baskerville, Jr. from The Hound of Baskervilles, Professor Moriarty, etc.? Or political infoboxes for Lord Bollinger and Trelawney Hope from "The Adventure of the Second Stain", or the Duke of Holdernesse from "The Adventure of the Priory School"? Or an entertainer wikibox for Irene Adler from "A Scandal in Bohemia"? Or a racehorse wikibox for Silver Blaze, from the titular story?

That's just off the top of my head.

So, slightly odd question; has anyone ever done any Sherlock Holmes-related infoboxes?

Like, say, criminal boxes for Jefferson Hope from A Study In Scarlet, "Stapleton"/Rodger Baskerville, Jr. from The Hound of Baskervilles, Professor Moriarty, etc.? Or political infoboxes for Lord Bollinger and Trelawney Hope from "The Adventure of the Second Stain", or the Duke of Holdernesse from "The Adventure of the Priory School"? Or an entertainer wikibox for Irene Adler from "A Scandal in Bohemia"? Or a racehorse wikibox for Silver Blaze, from the titular story?

I wanted to do these, yeah. The canon is kind of fuzzy.

I wanted to do these, yeah. The canon is kind of fuzzy.
Indeed, but given that there's enough there to provoke almost a century and a half worth of speculation*, I should think a wikibox series could be viable.

*In sufficient quantities to justify the existence of both the two volume Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by William S. Baring-Gould from 1967, and the three volume New Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by Leslie S. Klinger from 2005. The latter of which I finished reading yesterday.

Indeed, but given that there's enough there to provoke almost a century and a half worth of speculation*, I should think a wikibox series could be viable.

*In sufficient quantities to justify the existence of both the two volume Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by William S. Baring-Gould from 1967, and the three volume New Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by Leslie S. Klinger from 2005.
True enough. I'd love to see Holmes boxes.

Rvbomally just posted a Holmes scenario is Oneshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.