LTTW Mapping Project!

I might be misremembering, but doesn't Lithuania have an RCS colour too? Considering all the overseas territories that are technically Russo-Lithuanian, it might be more accurate to use that colour as well.

- Gave Brazil its Green outlining
- Turned over Portuguese colonies to Brazil where appropriate
- Fixed numerous oddball coloring issues

Last edited:
I might be misremembering, but doesn't Lithuania have an RCS colour too? Considering all the overseas territories that are technically Russo-Lithuanian, it might be more accurate to use that colour as well.

Red 156 Green 90 blue 60 - basically brown - in MS paint.

Is that a *Mahdist state in south Sudan? I don't recall if Thande covered recent events in Ottoman Africa...

Thande

Donor
Red 156 Green 90 blue 60 - basically brown - in MS paint.

Is that a *Mahdist state in south Sudan? I don't recall if Thande covered recent events in Ottoman Africa...

I don't think anyone has updated in line with the Fulani Explosion and the posts about Darfur and Sennar. That's probably still traces of OTL Africa left on there I think.

I don't think anyone has updated in line with the Fulani Explosion and the posts about Darfur and Sennar. That's probably still traces of OTL Africa left on there I think.
Africa is basically untouched from how I found it apart from coastlines.

k2qhRLr.png

Didn't the UPSA sell the bit of Brazil that is striped with the Guiana colour to Guiana. I thought it was only New Grenada(sic) that leased its bit.

Thande

Donor
Was it mentioned in the TL proper? I don't remember that. You shouldn't hide these things from us plebians. :D

I thought I had written it in, but now I can't remember where. Maybe I accidentally saved it for the 'epilogue' post of the Luppi presidency but that hasn't gone into Volume IV. Anyway, the dates were written on a map posted ages ago.

Sadly the old world is rather less detailed than the Nova Mundine. I think I have China's provinces accurate on an older map, but Russia, Danubia, and the Ottomans seem so blank of details...