Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 67076

A WIP I'm currently doing. What do you think?
What went on in Haiti and Indonesia?
WIP I'm working on, I'm gonna call it Rapture-lite
Thoughts?
Thats a really sexy Africa right there.
Also, here's my WIP. Basically, a failed ARW leads to Britain retaining control over North America, at the expense of its empire oversees. The French Revolution happens anyways, and ends up spreading to the HRE and Italian states. A Bolivar analogue keeps all of Spanish South America united to form TTL's United States of America instead, while butterflies lead to South Africa becoming a democratic superpower and spreading north to the Congo. Ultimately, the world is in a sort of cold war between the liberal nations of the USA (in South America), France and its allies, and South Africa on one side; and the conservative monarchies of the British Empire and Commonwealth of North America (not actually all that conservative, but are allies of convenience with the others), Prussia, Austria, Russia, and Brazil. I have some ideas for the rest of the world, but it's still unfinished, obviously.

God bless that South America. And France.

Do a happy shiny constitutional monarchy China please!!!
Hmm...a liberal, democratic China won't go over too well with the conservative bloc (except Britain), and a monarchist China won't be very friendly to the liberal bloc. I'm probably going to have a strong, united democratic China to act as a counterweight to British India, but it'll probably be a republic.

What went on in Haiti and Indonesia?

I'll say this: Hati, Britain conquered it from France, and Indonesia, in the late 1800's the Imperial Commonwealth/Brazil took their half of it from the France-allied Netherlands, the other half? Well, I'll just say that it was also conquered by another power, not saying, because that'd be spoilers.

Though, for everyone, I'd like to challenge you to guess what this scenario is based on. :D

Holy WIPs batman
I know, right? Think I'll follow this with one of my own. nothing special, just something post-apocolyticish.

EDIT: whitespace no.

post apocalyptic.png

Looks interesting. Failed ARW? Now I'm tempted to post my own WIP, which looks a bit similar, especially in North America.

Also, here's my interpretation of a "Northern Secession", since Iserlohn's map made me remember this:

I know it's not exactly very plausible, since it has anachronistic borders, but generally, the POD is around the Mexican-American War. The states of *Egypt, Delaware, and New Jersey, along with southern Pennsylvania and New York City, had referendums. Southern PA, New Jersey, and NYC chose to join the *FSA (and Pennsylvania and New York ended up remaining whole). *Egypt and Delaware chose to remain within the Union.

I approve mightily, albeit I wish Delaware went to the FSA. :p

Why not..

Here's a WIP somewhat based on a current EUIII campaign as France, started around the late 1400's.

Castille and Aragon weren't able to make their union stick. That whole ordeal opened Central America to other ventures from the English.

Linguistic Map Continuation.png

Last edited:
*snip*

This is an unrealistic map, but it's what will my German Empire will be after the Prussian Revolution. In an RP on NationStates, Prussia is taken over by radical thinkers who pilot a short-lived bureaucratic despotic republic before the mixture of Frederick the Great-esque enlightened absolutism and liberalism seize hold, and a charismatic Emperor comes to the fore. The German Empire rapidly pushes back European powers with the help of the Cossack Hetmanate and Russians, and create a new order in Central Europe, becoming one of the largest states there.

This thing has a lot of provinces, and the reason I made it so archaic and confusing is because it gives an old-time HRE feel, but all the provinces are secular elective/republican provinces, except for Hohenzollern, which is a hereditary province.

Interesting map. Indeedly a bit "special", but I kinda like it.
I saw, You made some errors with the German names. Here are my corrections :)

Lille-Kales --> Flämisch Insel-Kalen
Namur --> Namür
Marne --> Matern
Bouillon --> Beulen/Bulen
Besankon --> Bisanz
Neuenberg --> Neuenburg
Verdun --> Wirten/Verden a. d. Maas
Pfälz --> Pfalz

Last edited:

Asami

Banned
Interesting map. Indeedly a bit "special", but I kinda like it.
I saw, You made some errors with the German names. Here are my corrections :)

Lille-Kales --> Flämisch Insel-Kalen
Namur --> Namür
Marne --> Matern
Bouillon --> Beulen/Bulen
Besankon --> Bisanz
Neuenberg --> Neuenburg
Verdun --> Wirten/Verden a. d. Maas
Pfälz --> Pfalz

Noted! Thanks, mate!

The second part of the WIP. What do you think? :D

UK wank!

This is the world in the year 1925
Pod: Red Week in Holland is more organized and ends in a successful coup d'état, which causes France and England to focus on capturing Dutch colonies to prevent communism from spreading, meaning they withdraw from the Russian civil war. The soviets focus on defeating Poland and meet up with the Spartacus League in Prussia, leading to many other leftist revolts succeeding throughout Europe.

communism.png

Sorry, I just realized I had to do a few more edits. Here's the completed second part of the WIP.

1984 Neo Redone.png

Continuation of alternate cultural/migrational development. Year is about 1500.

Now that Europe and East Asia look very different, I'm not how the colonization game is going to play out.

Using TACOS, so I hope the national colors aren't too confusing...

altmigration1-1_1500.png

altmigration1-1_1500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.