Worldwar: The Game

I heard that some European or Russian company (I think it was 1C, could be wrong) was developing a PC game version of Harry Turtledove's Worldwar. However, I haven't heard anything about it since then. Does anyone know something about it?

I remember that news a few years ago. I believe they ended up making another version that had nothing to do with Turtledove's work.

Dawn of Victory? They are still working on it. Its a mod for SoaSE. It/s kinda evolved though from the books. look up the backstory on you-tube. It's awesome.

Last edited:
This was in idea mode a decade ago, back when Jefferson Clinton was still president. It hasn't progressed from there since then, and I think the company itself likely no longer exists.

They're relying on volunteer work right now, but they said that if all goes well it should be out in Fall of '09.

BTW, there is a thread on this website. I would give you a link but I am too lazy.

You may also be thinking about the mod for Paradox's Hearts of Iron global strategy game. I believe there is a thread devoted to this elsewhere.