WIP Map Thread

Just about finished with this map for my Metal Slug TL, that and the TL is underway as of this post:
2zFGrX9.png

Intense Ameriwank?
Um, partially, it's more like a big global superstate of sorts, though realistically it can't exactly cover the entire world. I'll explain when I upload the final version it would involve the Cold War getting killed off very early in the 1940's.

Nearly done, just need to add a key. Very handwave-y PODs: more orderly and uniform rebellion against Spain organized by wealthy nationalist monarchists in Rio De la Plata and (Upper) Peru, and by wealthy republicans in New Grenada. Messy Brazilian rebellion that results in continued Portuguese Grão-Pará and Maranhão but several fractured lusophone states. Also a more dominant Mexico in North America.
wdwCUUD.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
Nearly done, just need to add a key. Very handwave-y PODs: more orderly and uniform rebellion against Spain organized by wealthy nationalist monarchists in Rio De la Plata and (Upper) Peru, and by wealthy republicans in New Grenada. Messy Brazilian rebellion that results in continued Portuguese Grão-Pará and Maranhão but several fractured lusophone states. Also a more dominant Mexico in North America.
wdwCUUD.png

Very cool, I like the colour palette. Look forward to the finished product.

VT45

Banned
I'm trying to four-colour this map of US counties to prepare it for the VT-BAM project, but I could use another set of eyes to make sure I'm not making any mistakes. And maybe another set of hands to finish it off. :p
UwBAeEv.png

CannedTech

Banned
So this is another map I've begun to produce (alongside the massive pile of other ones), and it takes place decades from now, where the USA has become a leftist dystopia. It all began a week into Trump's second term, when he was assassinated by a furious far left radical. Afterward, the two sides of the political spectrum jump at each others throats, and the intense polarization and cold war between the two sides that had been building up since Trump's inauguration in early 2017 finally breaks into mass conflict. The Second Civil War breaks out, but long story short, in the end the conservatives lose the fight, and ANTIFA radicals enter power and begin to have roving squads hunt down every last conservative in the country, sending them to gulags in northern Alaska.
Now, the thing here is, should I even post it? Knowing past...incidents that have occured on this forum, I'm kind of nervous about posting it. I fear that either there will be massive uproar that could potentially lead to the map thread being outright shut down, or I'll be struck down with the banhammer by some eye twitching mod. What do you think? Should I post it?

... Dare I ask what's going on in Sweden and Britain?