WIP Map Thread

Here's another preview. What do you guys think?

YVifoai.png

Atlantic Provinces under the United States!?

Well, a U.S. plus all of OTL Canada (save Newfoundland), but minus the South

So... A Dominion of Southern America scenario? What's gonna be your definition of "the South"? Only the Deep South? Or do you include places like NC or even Virginia from the Upper South here?

I need some help with this (ASB) map before I put the finishing touches on.
upload_2017-12-16_12-4-49.png

it's an asb multicultural america what more do you want

But anyway, I have no clue about divisions of Mexico that would make sense, and I want to avoid falling into the trap of just using OTL borders. I'd appreciate some help from Mexicans

(otl borders are currently used as a placeholder)

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
So... A Dominion of Southern America scenario? What's gonna be your definition of "the South"? Only the Deep South? Or do you include places like NC or even Virginia from the Upper South here?

Probably everything south of (and including) North Carolina and the 36-30 line would be part of the Southern Dominion which I don't have a name

Oz3EkNL.png

In theory
I am still working on this. It's a town map of the Province of Long Island from my alive-only-in-the-wikibox thread timeline "Our Fair Country"

EDIT: Theory proven true, I worked on the previous map more.

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
Will the Map be centered around the Canadian States or the entire US!?

Basically the whole Northeast in general (New England, Canada, Acadia, and New York*)

*New York is considered part of the Mid-Atlantic region alongside New Jersey and Pennsylvania by TTL's Census Bureau, but is generally considered Northeastern in character. Maryland, Virginia (w/ West Virginia), Delaware, and Kentucky are considered part of the Southeastern United States.

The world in 1885, on the verge of war between the Triple Entente (France, [Austria-]Hungary, and Russia) and Republican Brotherhood (Britain and Co., Germany, [South] Italy and Spain

1880 World.png

I need some help with this (ASB) map before I put the finishing touches on.
View attachment 360586
it's an asb multicultural america what more do you want

But anyway, I have no clue about divisions of Mexico that would make sense, and I want to avoid falling into the trap of just using OTL borders. I'd appreciate some help from Mexicans

(otl borders are currently used as a placeholder)
This all really applies on at what point Mexico was acquired and if it was taken en masse or piecemeal.

How is England a republic? Same for Italy, Germany, and Spain.
Revolutions.
Or more specifically, No Reform Act of 1832 and Ernest Augustus becoming King leads to the radicalized Chartists overthrowing the Monarchy following defeats to America in the Canadian War, and the Chinese in the Opium War. Britain then became a force for Republicanism, supporting Republican Revolutionaries in the Alt-1848.