WIP Map Thread

Revolutions.
Or more specifically, No Reform Act of 1832 and Ernest Augustus becoming King leads to the radicalized Chartists overthrowing the Monarchy following defeats to America in the Canadian War, and the Chinese in the Opium War. Britain then became a force for Republicanism, supporting Republican Revolutionaries in the Alt-1848.

Ah. I figure that could be it given what I know of the man. Good POD.

Gian

Banned
Put a WIP through Deviantart:
northeast__wip__by_ieph-dbx532k.png

Huh, what could this be...?
I wonder if there might be sixteen others already complete, with more than 14 maps on the way?

1918 Wip.png

fqEAwJE.png

An update on that The Supposed Utopia WIP I posted ages ago. My porgress has been rather slow due to the fact that I keep getting distracted and starting other projects instead of working on this one, but I've gotten some stuff done.

fqEAwJE.png

An update on that The Supposed Utopia WIP I posted ages ago. My porgress has been rather slow due to the fact that I keep getting distracted and starting other projects instead of working on this one, but I've gotten some stuff done.
What's the premise here?

My take on the world of @HowAboutThisForAName 's Darceny map. Most of the borders are (pretty much) final, except in South Africa and probably South America.
Darceny.png

As a bonus, here's an ethnographic map of TTL's Europe (white in this map indicates either no clear ethnic majority or the fact that I realized too late there wasn't enough space for Kurdish in the legend).
Darceny - Ethnolinguistic.png

As always, I appreciate any feedback you may have (questions, suggestions, etc).

Isaac Beach

Banned
My take on the world of @HowAboutThisForAName 's Darceny map. Most of the borders are (pretty much) final, except in South Africa and probably South America.
View attachment 361957

As a bonus, here's an ethnographic map of TTL's Europe (white in this map indicates either no clear ethnic majority or the fact that I realized too late there wasn't enough space for Kurdish in the legend).
View attachment 361956

As always, I appreciate any feedback you may have (questions, suggestions, etc).

Oh that's bloody beautiful. I love what you've done with it, that big Magyar Siberia is wondrous and I really like the shape of that China. I don't think I can give you anymore advice except that -and I get it's a lot of work- if you're making an ethnic map a religious map would be the icing on the cake. But then again I've thrown such a wild array of religious faff at you that that might be a bit much. Whatever works! I really like it, well done.