why was jfk assassinated?

Board policy is that Conspiracy theories are verbotten. This is because we ARE an Alternate History site. Because of this, we seem to draw more than our fair share of loonies who want to espouse various "The Nazis saved Hitler's brain and have a base on the Moon" theories. Since this is NOT what the Board is about, these posters are... discouraged.
Which is ridiculous. Everyone knows the Nazi's saved Himmlers Brain and have a base on Titan.

I kid I kid

Board policy is that Conspiracy theories are verbotten. This is because we ARE an Alternate History site. Because of this, we seem to draw more than our fair share of loonies who want to espouse various "The Nazis saved Hitler's brain and have a base on the Moon" theories. Since this is NOT what the Board is about, these posters are... discouraged.

I think a big part of the problem - I believe it's actually been brought up in HoI - is that a lot of people just can't tell the difference between "alternate" history and "alternative" history.

Here, I'll make it easy. Alternate history is what we do here. Alternative history is what the "History" Channel shows. :p:D

I think a big part of the problem - I believe it's actually been brought up in HoI - is that a lot of people just can't tell the difference between "alternate" history and "alternative" history.

Here, I'll make it easy. Alternate history is what we do here. Alternative history is what the "History" Channel shows. :p:D
Ah, yes, the Hysteria channel.

I call it the "jobs that aren't as interesting as they're portrayed" channel.

I think being a Pawn guy or Picker would be interesting as portrayed. Looking through historical stuff, encountering interesting stories and people, and making money by your wits and bartering. There would of course be boring stuff, as there always is to anything in life since no one works for a half hour and gets things down in 5 minutes with a commercial break.

Norton, Pawn Stars and Pickers are both good shows.:)

*Pawn Picker High Five*

Wait, those start out on the History channel?

The likelihood of me ever getting pay tv is getting less and less.

I've already done away with it. I pirate everything I watch, except what is free on Hulu. I have Netflix, but only because my girlfriend insists on it and pays for it.

Somewhere (probably under the Sea of Tranquillity) the Illuminati of Bavaria and the Freemasons are having quite a chuckle at our expense.:p:p:p

P.S. I forgot the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.:D

Cook

Banned
Something something Area 51.
It is obvious to those in the know that there is nothing significant in Area 51. How can we know that you may ask? Because he are constantly hearing that there is something in Area 51 that they don’t want to show us; therefore there isn’t.

All the real shit is somewhere in Areas 1 to 50, the places where they are saying ‘don’t hang around here, nothing to see, go look at Area 51 instead.’

I have spent 15 years getting drunk and dribbling shit on this subject; buy me lots of drinks and I’ll ramble incoherently at you about it until I pass out.