So, time for an IRL post. If you don't care about random internet story boi, feel free to scroll on and I won't be angy and you can go right back to funny Kennedy man go pill.

I lost my job today because of a technicality as part of an escalated series of events after I didn't date my Boss's daughter. Fun times at Cassa Napo.

My job hasn't been the most meaningful part of the last few years. Honestly, besides my immediate friends amd family, this site and timeline has been. I love it here. I sometimes hate WMIT and want it to die, but then I fall in love with it again because you guys, YOU, make it worthwhile. I will never put WMIT behind a paywall. I will never half-ass an update. I have spent five years setting up the greatest clusterfuck in the history of weird Kennedyian spiritualist sci-fi analog horror althist and I WILL give it a satisfying conclusion one day.

Five years, one pandemic, one major European war, one girlfriend, fifteen psycho dates, one falling out with my father, and two presidents in, I still just want to entertain people because I love to tell stories. WMIT was never a cashgrab or a longterm plan to make money. I want to write professionally at some point, but I have a Patreon I refuse to promote because, like Lovecraft, getting paid kinda ruins it for me. I just want you to read weird story and go, "That was... certainly something I won't forget, even if I wanted to."

And I am not gonna let this setback stop me.
I have never been fired ever. And it greatly angers and saddens me. Everyone who knows me IRL knows I'm an odd, somewhat autistic, but very responsible 27 year-old dude. Idk what I will do yet for a job, but I will continue to produce content for as long as I have internet service. If I have to get a cheap bluetooth keyboard and use my three year old Motorola phone to type updates, I will produce content. If I have to go to the library with a notebook and transcribe my thoughts, I will produce content.

The show goes on.

And I'm not fucking leaving.

Napoleon53 addresses the Bois (2023, colorized)

Last edited:
The honesty is refreshing actually, there's no shame in showing a bit of vulnerability to your adoring public. The illuminist flags are wonderful, good luck on the hunt for a new job and serious props for refusing to lay pipe under duress. I'm incredibly fond of the TL and all the work you've put in making something amazing. I still have fond memories of reading version 1.0 on the sly during my retail job and the Redux is more thorough and better fleshed in every respect!

I lost my job today because of a technicality
I know the feeling; I'm pretty sure I got fired from my last job for the calling the corporate bullshit exactly what it was and openly not giving a damn about it.
as part of an escalated series of events after I didn't date my Boss's daughter.
Okay, that sounds like an infinitely more interesting story.
I have never been fired ever. And it greatly angers and saddens me.
Wish I could say the same, but you seem like you've got your shit together a lot more than I ever will, so I have no doubt you'll bounce back from this in no time.

I speak for everyone when I say we are in full support of you, My Atheling. Fiat madness ruat caelum! In all seriousness, that job wasn't worth your time if they fired you over some nonsense like that. You got this.

So, time for an IRL post. If you don't care about random internet story boi, feel free to scroll on and I won't be angy and you can go right back to funny Kennedy man go pill.
I pass from some similar, one thing out of job with someone close to the boss can fuck you very hard in ways you dont even expect. In my case, was loss a great oportunity for a Summer job of some hundreds euros working 8 hours only giving drinks to 8 old people and cleaning some rooms where little kids played and mess up all toys. But yada yada daughter problem attack like MADDIE.

Dont break you head Napo, take you time and do what you feel more confort and interest you because there is where is your best you.
Be Chuck Oswald wanting make nuclear carpet bombing
Be Joe Steele eating pocket Bacon while oversee the War in New Zion.
Be Custer invading Mexico or Japan like a WASP
But above all. Do what you want do for be happy and dont care for the bad opinions.
You are a nice guy and who make you feel bad, need receive a visit from you fans like a ORRA Special Detachment

Y’know how TTL’s Molotov Cocktail is called a Shamrock Shake? I wonder what destructive power the Grimace Shake would bring…

Y’know how TTL’s Molotov Cocktail is called a Shamrock Shake? I wonder what destructive power the Grimace Shake would bring…
maybe it’s “the Grimm mass shake” and it was a mass poisoning by a religious cult who “drank the kool-aid” to use an expression from our timeline.