Evangelion?
I don't get it. Why are there so many more icecaps and why are the oceans pink? (Evangelion's ocean was orange...).
Someone (unfortunately I no longer remember who) tried to make a worlda over the Biblical apocalypse (1). I juxtaposed the oceans of blood, wastelands, wonky coastlines, etc. over the WMIT map, turned the water that made it in from the WMIT map to ice and called it a day.

(1) Or at least an interpretation thereof.

Is the US backed creation of Israel for certain in this TL because as this things currently stand as much as I'm sure America would like to drive the French from the Holy Land I just don't see that happening without it precipitating a nuclear war. Despite the issues France has faced they still completely dominate the Mediterranean. Napoleon V should be more than capable of preventing any arms from reaching any possible insurgents as well as preventing any immigration from America. Even Saudi Arabia America's sole foothold in the Middle East is surrounded on all sides and Operation Manifest Climax has killed whatever qualms other powers might have had in using nuclear weapons. Possession of the Holy Land is key if the Avignon Papacy wishes to maintain it's respect and influence and as such the land is probably swarming with agents and troops meant to deter HRE from making a move.

Last edited:
Is the US backed creation of Israel for certain in this TL because as this things currently stand as much as I'm sure America would like to drive the French from the Holy Land I just don't see that happening without it precipitating a nuclear war. Despite the issues France has faced they still completely dominate the Mediterranean. Napoleon V should be more than capable of preventing any arms from reaching any possible insurgents as well as preventing any immigration from America. Even Saudi Arabia America's sole foothold in the Middle East is surrounded on all sides and Operation Manifest Climax has killed whatever calms other powers might have had in using nuclear weapons. Possession of the Holy Land is key if the Avignon Papacy wishes to maintain it's respect and influence and as such the land is probably swarming with agents and troops meant to deter HRE from making a move.
They could always create a Jewish homeland somewhere else. Maybe part of Africa could be "donated" by an ally, or they could give them part of New Zion.

They could always create a Jewish homeland somewhere else. Maybe part of Africa could be "donated" by an ally, or they could give them part of New Zion.
I'd personally be more amused by Jews lining up in Rashidi Arabia, only for it to turn into a permanent waiting room for an Israel that will never be. This would by extension make the Arabian government not-anti-Zionist, if only to make this American-protected population someone else's problem

And uh perhaps, camped out in desolate northwestern Hejaz, they uh raise a ton of money to build the city of the future or something. Maybe do some land reclamation to make some islands in the shape of the Biblical land of Israel in miniature.

Last edited:
Also, without the Nazis, there is to be blunt, less of an impetus for European Jews to move there, especially if the Caeser is actually tolerant of religious minorities for practical reasons.

I have seen some maps with the concept of an Napoleonic Israel, including B_Munro's excellent Napoleon/imperialism wank The Napoleonic Wars.
1668289276780.png

Last edited:
New New Jerusalem, the Pinnacle Jewish City of Tomorrow!
Grab a luxurious villa on Manasseh Island today! (Sewage not included, terms and conditions may apply. Side effects include heatstroke, malaria,...)

Oh my God I'm imaging a straight up theme park. Like Disneyworld but you reenact the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah. Instead of turkey legs it's like a chunk of lamb hock. The Epcot Dome made out of little Stars of David. The costuming and general vibe just looks like Jesus Christ Superstar (hey-- 70s movie). There's a rollercoaster with a giant Nebuchadnezzar head built around the track. Your child will definitely get the right message about Infees when a bearded tyrant swallows them whole.

Yep. Disneyworld, villas for old Jewish and AFC retirees. Just import the whole Florida model of development into North Hejaz. OK wait now it actually sounds like a good idea-- maybe just have the French lose Yemen in a proxy war, so there's a secure route in and out of the Red Sea. You train up a little Haganah of strapping young men (who work in the hotels and wear mascot costumes for free when they're not training, it builds character) who can see their prospective homeland just over the next sand dune. If the absurdity of their existence overwhelms they can shoot some cans at the Morty Krummhorn Shooting Aptitude Pavilion.

See now that the conquest is winding down, what's left to do but commodify it all, even the sacred things, especially the sacred things?

Last edited:
I would propose Madagascar, which could be easily cut off from Mittelafrika now that it’s basically controlled directly from Philadelphia. Plus, the climate of its inland is pretty comfortable for people used to European/North American climates.

424DC58B-7C36-4CAF-A160-3A6F908097BF.jpeg

Oh my God I'm imaging a straight up theme park. Like Disneyworld but you reenact the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah. Instead of turkey legs it's like a chunk of lamb hock. The whole setting just looks like Jesus Christ Superstar (hey-- 70s movie). There's a rollercoaster with a giant Nebuchadnezzar head built around the track. Your child will definitely get the right message about Infees when a bearded tyrant swallows them whole.

Yep. Disneyworld, villas for old Jewish and AFC retirees. Just import the whole Florida model of development into North Hejaz. OK wait now it actually sounds like a good idea-- maybe just have the French lose Yemen in a proxy war, so there's a secure route in and out of the Red Sea.
This would be such a hilarious part of the Pinnacle Future luxury villas set up for the day America sweeps the French from the Holy Land only for the communities to be left behind as America begins to collapse and troops are recalled back to the mainland.

Holy Land-land?
That is just the right amount of insipid. I'm thinking it starts off with a military base on a Guantanamo type lease (Fort Joshua?), and maybe it's a bit of a money sink so they think-- hmm, what could we do about this...

Also come to think of it, NUSA has no reason whatsoever to hate Muslims-- or at least, Indonesians and MENA minus the Persians. In fact, as the effective guarantors of transit and security for the Hajj, they have every incentive to turn it into soft-power campaign aimed at... well, pretty much the entire French and Dutch empires. What's France going to do, stop people from going? Meanwhile the Americans are building hajj hotels and... well, they can't ruin the skyline any more than the Saudis have.

they have every incentive to turn it into soft-power campaign aimed at... well, pretty much the entire French and Dutch empires
Combine this with the way the NUSA treats Jews, and Europa's going to become VERY Anti-Semitic. Both groups would be viewed with suspicion at best, treated as outright American assets at worst.

That is just the right amount of insipid. I'm thinking it starts off with a military base on a Guantanamo type lease (Fort Joshua?), and maybe it's a bit of a money sink so they think-- hmm, what could we do about this...

Also come to think of it, NUSA has no reason whatsoever to hate Muslims-- or at least, Indonesians and MENA minus the Persians. In fact, as the effective guarantors of transit and security for the Hajj, they have every incentive to turn it into soft-power campaign aimed at... well, pretty much the entire French and Dutch empires. What's France going to do, stop people from going? Meanwhile the Americans are building hajj hotels and... well, they can't ruin the skyline any more than the Saudis have.
Acccording to Napoleon53, Austronesia is considered the origin of the Infees so Malays may be written off idk

Aren't the Dutch part of the LoN?

So I was fucking around with Stable Diffusion demo on Huggingface and given the last update I decided to input in Billy Graham clad in armor and well….
57AFBD6D-7938-4400-A42A-FB64152C9D42.jpeg

Stretch

Donor
This is my idea for what really happened to Billy in the last update: A plot from the Wormists, ordered by Oswald to do what they could to destabilise the Fundies, with special concoctions of drugs to make him legit believe what he was seeing/being told he saw.

Grab a luxurious villa on Manasseh Island today! (Sewage not included, terms and conditions may apply. Side effects include heatstroke, malaria,...)

Oh my God I'm imaging a straight up theme park. Like Disneyworld but you reenact the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah. Instead of turkey legs it's like a chunk of lamb hock. The Epcot Dome made out of little Stars of David. The costuming and general vibe just looks like Jesus Christ Superstar (hey-- 70s movie). There's a rollercoaster with a giant Nebuchadnezzar head built around the track. Your child will definitely get the right message about Infees when a bearded tyrant swallows them whole.

Yep. Disneyworld, villas for old Jewish and AFC retirees. Just import the whole Florida model of development into North Hejaz. OK wait now it actually sounds like a good idea-- maybe just have the French lose Yemen in a proxy war, so there's a secure route in and out of the Red Sea. You train up a little Haganah of strapping young men (who work in the hotels and wear mascot costumes for free when they're not training, it builds character) who can see their prospective homeland just over the next sand dune. If the absurdity of their existence overwhelms they can shoot some cans at the Morty Krummhorn Shooting Aptitude Pavilion.

See now that the conquest is winding down, what's left to do but commodify it all, even the sacred things, especially the sacred things?
A Holy Land theme park you say?

The Holy Land Experience (HLE) was registered as a Christian-based theme park in Orlando, Florida and registered non-profit corporation. HLE conducted weekly church services and bible studies for the general public. HLE's theme park recreated the architecture and themes of the ancient city of Jerusalem in 1st-century Judaea. The Holy Land Experience was owned by the Trinity Broadcasting Network.