The Wagner folks are also knee deep in Africa. They likely aided a coup I'm Burkina Faso and have extensive involvement in the CAR. That just screams Overton and other Yankee mercenaries

the RU just flat out annexes Carolina because and local nationalism boils over into rebellion
If you add a guerilla war in Appalachia to the war in South America and the intervention in China, (we have no idea how long the latter will be) that'll be it for the NUSA, or at least the end for Oswald's presidency.

If you add a guerilla war in Appalachia to the war in South America and the intervention in China, (we have no idea how long the latter will be) that'll be it for the NUSA, or at least the end for Oswald's presidency.
Or if the Americans just get pissed and nuke China like McArthur wanted and leave but that also creates the same problem for Korea and Japan that Maddie did for mainland Europe

Don't forget Australia is still lagging in claiming Manifest Destiny. There's a reason CoCaro is number 2 in the League, they're the only ones properly pulling their weight and proving their fluid purity.
There's Melanesia (only 2.5 million ~1950) to seize. Also, Aboriginals, Melanesians etc were classified as Negroid IOTL
While the "Hamites" of northern Africa were seen as Caucasoid, "Australians", "Melanesians", and "Negritoes" were seen as Negroid sub-races, although living outside the African continent. The only sub-races attributed to Africa were the "African Negroes" and the "Hottentots".

Last edited:
The Wagner folks are also knee deep in Africa. They likely aided a coup I'm Burkina Faso and have extensive involvement in the CAR. That just screams Overton and other Yankee mercenaries
The Handel Group?

Even funnier is that some of the mercs stationed in Mali or the CAR are resisting orders to transfer to Ukraine, it's basically advanced draft dodging-- the enemies aren't as well armed and the loot is probably way better. Overton's antics may offer a similar refuge from being sacrificed to New Zion, it could be the "joining the National Guard" of the South American forever war

Last edited:
Okay so back during my EU post and comments here about foreigners supplying the South American struggle I decided that Europa and the Loomies were too far from the South Atlantic and South Pacific, that whether dropping off goods in South America by sea or air they'd probably have to travel very far and they'd be intercepted by American sea and air defenses.

But what about space?

A rocket's reentry capsule can have a soft landing though parachutes. It's totally inefficient but what if every Loomie rocket has a compartment that detaches and lands in South America, and inside there's weapons, winter clothing, anything that can't reliably be stolen from the Americans? Although that stealing will be very reliable, it will probably be the single greatest contributor to keeping the South Americans in the field, space deliveries can't compete. But space deliveries can be very funny-- what's better than Loomies handing down their ancient-aliens books from space itself?

Last edited:
I was getting ready to finish up another chapter when I, of course, get called in to work. *sad noises*

Anyway, this dude known as "Putin's Chef" is definitely getting his face and ears stolen as a WMIT character:

View attachment 800072

That's basically just the Wormists. lol
Prigozhin seems like a good post-Illuminist dictator of Russia. Ruthlessly meritocratic and capitalistic, serves as a "black mirror" to the NUSA.

A bit of tongue-in-cheek ai/edited ai art:

52610442389_fccf13741d_c.jpg

Ryan Harvey Hendrick and Chuck Oswald enjoy a dinner party, circa 1948

52610536605_3406b30e58_b.jpg

Logo of Petroliana classic chain Hussein's Hustlehouse, founded by Arabian mercenary, Cola War veteran, and immigrant, Sammy Hussein

52610536710_a4019f28dd_c.jpg

Petroliana's top nightclub, Sammy Hussein's Spider Hole

52610180031_a837bd97a2_c.jpg

President Oswald meets with Sammy Hussein and several Arab-American community leaders, circa 1970s

52610179146_88c80eb737_c.jpg

Chuck Oswald taking to the dance floor of the Spider Hole, circa 1970s. He has misplaced the nuclear football and the panic is starting to take hold, but so is the copious amount of drugs.

Last edited:
A bit of tongue-in-cheek ai/edited ai art:

52610442389_fccf13741d_c.jpg

Ryan Harvey Hendrick and Chuck Oswald enjoy a dinner party, circa 1948

52610536605_3406b30e58_b.jpg

Logo of Petroliana classic chain Hussein's Hustlehouse, founded by Arabian mercenary, Cola War veteran, and immigrant, Sammy Hussein

52610536710_a4019f28dd_c.jpg

Petroliana's top nightclub, Sammy Hussein's Spider Hole

52610180031_a837bd97a2_c.jpg

President Oswald meets with Sammy Hussein and several Arab-American community leaders, circa 1970s

52610179146_88c80eb737_c.jpg

Chuck Oswald taking to the dance floor of the Spider Hole, circa 1970s. He has misplaced the nuclear football and the panic is starting to take hold, but so is the copious amount of drugs.
I can’t believe it’s canon now.

The settlement of Petroliana depending on recruiting a base of pinnacle but not "pure" peoples - English refugees, Arabs, Cokies etc. reminds me of the use of Francized Spanish and South Italians in Algeria - and an Algeria that sought an active immigration policy from abroad might serve as a model for the NUSA. IOTL, some elements of the pied noir considered the mainland soft and decadent and themselves "hardened" from the frontier - even with totalitarian model, those active on the frontier can consider themselves more Manifest Destiny than the MDP

The settlement of Petroliana depending on recruiting a base of pinnacle but not "pure" peoples - English refugees, Arabs, Cokies etc. reminds me of the use of Francized Spanish and South Italians in Algeria - and an Algeria that sought an active immigration policy from abroad might serve as a model for the NUSA. IOTL, some elements of the pied noir considered the mainland soft and decadent and themselves "hardened" from the frontier - even with totalitarian model, those active on the frontier can consider themselves more Manifest Destiny than the MDP
Main difference though is that the American consider all members of the Pinnacle Races to be pure bloodlines stretching back to the 13 Tribes. Should help streamline the process of settlement a lot.

IOTL, some elements of the pied noir considered the mainland soft and decadent and themselves "hardened" from the frontier - even with totalitarian model, those active on the frontier can consider themselves more Manifest Destiny than the MDP
I imagine a wedge forming between the mainland and New Zion, with the former becoming increasingly decadent, and the latter increasingly fanatical as they try to be "More American than America," like some of OTL Britain's colonies acting "More English than England." On the other hand, the colonists could be forced to make certain compromises for the sake of practicality, with the population at home denouncing them as less pure.

A nuclear toy is missing in Sammy Hussein's...

Why i'm soooooo surprised, really...🤪

By the way. Circa the 1970s (I'm almost there!) And the world isn't gone up in flames (yet). Chuckie, old boy, the Worm cannot be pleased with you.

Last edited:
I imagine a wedge forming between the mainland and New Zion, with the former becoming increasingly decadent, and the latter increasingly fanatical as they try to be "More American than America," like some of OTL Britain's colonies acting "More English than England." On the other hand, the colonists could be forced to make certain compromises for the sake of practicality, with the population at home denouncing them as less pure.
On the other hand, as long as the states of the former Mexico remain hard sons of bitches it'll be more of a continuum than a defined break as you move further south.

I hope any big gleaming Dubai esque buildings in Petroliana get a visit from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_the_Jackal Wait, reading the wiki, this guy kinda sucks actually, his death toll's not even that high. There's gotta be better New Left terrorists. The Japanese Red Army killed way more people, and they also had a bit of "Marxist Islamism" going on from all that time in Middle East exile. But the Rashidis are busy doing what Turkey couldn't, giving Sunni extremism strength on the world stage by selling out to the Americans.

What could be "more revolutionary than Illuminism"? Buddhism by way of Theosophy? The Dalai Lama as Southeast Asian Public Enemy #1, maybe he got exiled as a child and took over a local Illuminist rebel cell with the help of his tutors? Because we do have Myanmar junta monks saying things like "non Buddhists aren't human, like animals they exist only to reincarnate". No hippy stuff, let's see what protecting the Dharma in the American Century really means.

You know the Joker burning that big pile of money in the Dark Knight, serious Buddhist energy. "You wanna know how I got these scars? It's because desire leads to suffering"

A nuclear toy is missing in Sammy Hussein's...
Toy Peacemakers in the Happy Meals, perfect. Maybe a little plane with a bomb that drops out of a door. And it can all be made out of small choking-hazard parts and coated in lead paint because consumer safety is a priority in ORRA hell

Last edited:
What could be "more revolutionary than Illuminism"? Buddhism by way of Theosophy? The Dalai Lama as Southeast Asian Public Enemy #1, maybe he got exiled as a child and took over a local Illuminist rebel cell with the help of his tutors? Because we do have Myanmar junta monks saying things like "non Buddhists aren't human, like animals they exist only to reincarnate". No hippy stuff, let's see what protecting the Dharma in the American Century really means.

You know the Joker burning that big pile of money in the Dark Knight, serious Buddhist energy. "You wanna know how I got these scars? It's because desire leads to suffering"
Finally some religious fundamentalism that doesn't basically amount to crazy evil christians 4.0.

There's gotta be better New Left terrorists. The Japanese Red Army killed way more people, and they also had a bit of "Marxist Islamism" going on from all that time in Middle East exile. But the Rashidis are busy doing what Turkey couldn't, giving Sunni extremism strength on the world stage by selling out to the Americans.
Maybe eduism's basic premise is exported and adapted to other parts of the world with different religious and cultural contexts?

Secular and/or atheistic terrorism could be added too, just to even things out. IOTL a lot of terrorism in the mid-to-late 20th century, before Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden, was out of non-religious causes.