Honestly an interesting end to this would be a Union victory that quickly collapses due to the impact of climate change; somehow I doubt the RU would be better on that than we are.

I know Napo has said that the ending will not be a NUSA/Fascist victory. That being said, I still think it would be a beautifully twisted concept, so I'm going to do a short write up on it. As we learn more about the other Great Powers' ideologies (Illuminism, Evolism, Eduism) I will try and write up futures where they're triumphant. Also, I might see about a writeup of a possible Beutelist world. Without further ado, I take you to a dark and dangerous place....

Greetings Comrade-Patriots. Welcome to the Year of Our Lord 2019. This is truly a glorious age, for the Pinnacle Man is everywhere triumphant. Truly, the New Jerusalem is at hand.

Following the Second Great War, the unholy cult of Popery was destroyed forever. British, American, Nordic, and Carolinian troops stormed Normandy and burned Paris and the Vatican to the ground. Western Europe would be divided among the victors. Shortly afterward, Eduist Beutelist Popery was destroyed as President Oswald dropped Peacemakers on their major cities. Russia too was driven out of the Western Hemisphere, bringing all of the Americas under the Stars and Stripes (aside from the lands of our Carolinian Patriot-Comrades). What followed was a Shadow War between the Free World, the Illuminists, and the Mohammedeans. After the Shadow War went Atomic, the Fascist Spear of Destiny defense system protected the New Jerusalem and its allies. The heathens smote each other as God intended. Since that fateful day, the world has been our oyster. Here's the global situation as of today, Patriot-Comrade.

In the Americas, we are on the verge of achieving total purity. Under the beneficent reign of the Pinnacle Dynasty of Oswald, NUSA has begun the process of destroying the remaining Irish, Latins, and other heathens. The American people too have more Pinnacle fluids than any since Antiquity. New standards of physical, mental, and moral fitness have been enacted. The revelation of Sexual Darwinism to the Church and Party has restored biblical polygamy for Pinnacle Men and Women, and has allowed for select Pinnacle Couples of different races to mate and help bring us closer to the Pinnacle Blood of Adam. Truly, NUSA is on the path of recreating the Pure Blood of Adam. Our only neighbors in the Hemisphere, the Carolinians, remain a pure nation of Pinnacle type. These Southrons retain many of their peculiar ways, but new agreements mean that any African-American wearing a Union pin is allowed to travel unmolested.

Europe has been divided by the New United Kingdom of Greater Britain and the Greater Scandinavian Union of Norway. As compensation for the oceans of blood spilled by the British people, the former nations of the Netherlands (a beacon of Pinnacle fluids on a Popish continent) France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Portugal were granted to the Anglo-Saxon Homeland. Ireland has recently been totally purified, to much celebration. In France, many Frenchmen of uncorrupted fluids have converted, and thus been saved. Those who refused have been detained or destroyed. It is estimated that by 2035, the despicable Dagoes shall be totally eliminated, and Italy opened for unlimited colonization. In Rome, the Vatican has been razed, and the city is being rebuilt to its Pinnacle Antiquity Glory. The Spanish are on the verge of extinction, and will be cleansed no later than 2024. The Portuguese have been eliminated, and over a million hardy Anglo-Saxons call former Portugal home. In the East, Norway has unified the glorious Teutonic-Scandinavian race and has eliminated Illuminism. Stretching from former Germania to the Urals, and from the North Pole to Constantinople, Norway has taken on the daunting task of subjugating and eliminating the Slavic Mongoloids and the Heathen Balkan Orthodoxers. Even after decades of work and an atomic conflict, the task is enormous. However, the noble Nord is staying true to his Pinnacle Fluids and staying the course, and estimates say that the region could be pure as early as 2050! Truly, Norway is performing God's work.

From Turkey to the Perso-Indian border, and across Egypt and the Arabian Peninsula, the Pinnacle State of Israel reigns. The Old Israel was constructed by the Strong Men of the New, and remains eternally grateful to the New Union. Here, the Race of Zion is waging an existential war against the vicious Mohammedean hordes, still numerous after the Atom War. Great progress is being made in this region, with Egypt having recently been totally cleansed. Turkey too is expected to be purified within the 2020's. New reports from Jerusalem indicate that if the nation stays the course, the entirety of Greater Israel will be pure and over 60% colonized by the end of the century! A new Garden of Eden! All Hail the Progress of the Chosen!

Africa is divided in half between two Pinnacle Empires of Liberty, the New Republican Union of Lincolnia and the territories of Carolina-in-Africa. Formed during the Oswald years, Lincolnia was the result of the liberation of Lincolnia by Oswald, to form an independent state. The Lincolnians proved their Pinnacle Fluids in the seizure and cleansing of Northern Africa from the various heathens and Inferior empires that formerly occupied the land. The Arabic North African race has since been eliminated, and Lincolnia is focusing on developing the land and recreating the Pinnacle Blood of Adam. To the South lies the immense African Empire of the Carolinians. Still ruled from Raleigh, the current territory was formed from a core of Jacksonland, Yonderland, and former Dutch South Africa. The territory has faced accusations of exploiting the native Africans, but the Carolinians remain adamant that they are "separate but equal" from the White population. This has been enough to satisfy the President, so it's good enough for me by golly!

In the Orient, the Anglo-Saxons and Nipponese march in lockstep towards purity. The Union has annexed Asian Russia up to the Urals, Korea, China, and is engaged in joint colonization in India. Korea has been totally purified, and is a totally Nipponese territory of the Union. Anglo-Saxon Americans alongside Nipponese Americans have successfully purified most of Siberia and begun colonization. Mongolia has been 100% purified and filled with Americans. China continues to be a bloody battlefield, as the prolific Chinamen refuse to yield. Nonetheless, Philadelphia remains optimistic, and it is expected that China shall be completely pure by 2070 at the latest. Further South, the Anglo-Saxon Australians have claimed Indonesia, the former Dutch islands, Indochina, Thailand, and Burma. Purification and colonization has been slow in this region due to its heavily jungled nature, but Indonesia is nonetheless expected to be totally Anglo-Saxon by 2044, and the Philippines by 2030. Indochina, Thailand, and Burma are expected to be pure by 2080, given population density and guerilla warfare.

India has been turned into a joint project by the Free World, in order to prevent polite disputes between allies. Brits, Nordics, Lincolnians, Nipponese, Americans, and Aussies have all begun settling the subcontinent and will hopefully create a Garden in the Orient. The subcontinent has been settled by many radical Darwinists, who view the harsh tropical environment as a "test of their vigorous fluids." There is also a strong strain of Sexual Darwinism, and many colonists believe that the harsh environment, presence of numerous savages, and presence of the various strains of the Pinnacle Race mean that India is the best hope to recreate the Blood of Adam.

Well Patriot-Comrades, I hope you have enjoyed this tour of the future. Truly, the Lord's work shall soon be completed, and the Pinnacle Man shall stand triumphant and pure everywhere. God Bless the New United States of America. God Bless the Free World. ALL HAIL!
I thought he said multiple endings where a thing

Vuu

Banned
I know Napo has said that the ending will not be a NUSA/Fascist victory. That being said, I still think it would be a beautifully twisted concept, so I'm going to do a short write up on it. As we learn more about the other Great Powers' ideologies (Illuminism, Evolism, Eduism) I will try and write up futures where they're triumphant. Also, I might see about a writeup of a possible Beutelist world. Without further ado, I take you to a dark and dangerous place....

Greetings Comrade-Patriots. Welcome to the Year of Our Lord 2019. This is truly a glorious age, for the Pinnacle Man is everywhere triumphant. Truly, the New Jerusalem is at hand.

Following the Second Great War, the unholy cult of Popery was destroyed forever. British, American, Nordic, and Carolinian troops stormed Normandy and burned Paris and the Vatican to the ground. Western Europe would be divided among the victors. Shortly afterward, Eduist Beutelist Popery was destroyed as President Oswald dropped Peacemakers on their major cities. Russia too was driven out of the Western Hemisphere, bringing all of the Americas under the Stars and Stripes (aside from the lands of our Carolinian Patriot-Comrades). What followed was a Shadow War between the Free World, the Illuminists, and the Mohammedeans. After the Shadow War went Atomic, the Fascist Spear of Destiny defense system protected the New Jerusalem and its allies. The heathens smote each other as God intended. Since that fateful day, the world has been our oyster. Here's the global situation as of today, Patriot-Comrade.

In the Americas, we are on the verge of achieving total purity. Under the beneficent reign of the Pinnacle Dynasty of Oswald, NUSA has begun the process of destroying the remaining Irish, Latins, and other heathens. The American people too have more Pinnacle fluids than any since Antiquity. New standards of physical, mental, and moral fitness have been enacted. The revelation of Sexual Darwinism to the Church and Party has restored biblical polygamy for Pinnacle Men and Women, and has allowed for select Pinnacle Couples of different races to mate and help bring us closer to the Pinnacle Blood of Adam. Truly, NUSA is on the path of recreating the Pure Blood of Adam. Our only neighbors in the Hemisphere, the Carolinians, remain a pure nation of Pinnacle type. These Southrons retain many of their peculiar ways, but new agreements mean that any African-American wearing a Union pin is allowed to travel unmolested.

Europe has been divided by the New United Kingdom of Greater Britain and the Greater Scandinavian Union of Norway. As compensation for the oceans of blood spilled by the British people, the former nations of the Netherlands (a beacon of Pinnacle fluids on a Popish continent) France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Portugal were granted to the Anglo-Saxon Homeland. Ireland has recently been totally purified, to much celebration. In France, many Frenchmen of uncorrupted fluids have converted, and thus been saved. Those who refused have been detained or destroyed. It is estimated that by 2035, the despicable Dagoes shall be totally eliminated, and Italy opened for unlimited colonization. In Rome, the Vatican has been razed, and the city is being rebuilt to its Pinnacle Antiquity Glory. The Spanish are on the verge of extinction, and will be cleansed no later than 2024. The Portuguese have been eliminated, and over a million hardy Anglo-Saxons call former Portugal home. In the East, Norway has unified the glorious Teutonic-Scandinavian race and has eliminated Illuminism. Stretching from former Germania to the Urals, and from the North Pole to Constantinople, Norway has taken on the daunting task of subjugating and eliminating the Slavic Mongoloids and the Heathen Balkan Orthodoxers. Even after decades of work and an atomic conflict, the task is enormous. However, the noble Nord is staying true to his Pinnacle Fluids and staying the course, and estimates say that the region could be pure as early as 2050! Truly, Norway is performing God's work.

From Turkey to the Perso-Indian border, and across Egypt and the Arabian Peninsula, the Pinnacle State of Israel reigns. The Old Israel was constructed by the Strong Men of the New, and remains eternally grateful to the New Union. Here, the Race of Zion is waging an existential war against the vicious Mohammedean hordes, still numerous after the Atom War. Great progress is being made in this region, with Egypt having recently been totally cleansed. Turkey too is expected to be purified within the 2020's. New reports from Jerusalem indicate that if the nation stays the course, the entirety of Greater Israel will be pure and over 60% colonized by the end of the century! A new Garden of Eden! All Hail the Progress of the Chosen!

Africa is divided in half between two Pinnacle Empires of Liberty, the New Republican Union of Lincolnia and the territories of Carolina-in-Africa. Formed during the Oswald years, Lincolnia was the result of the liberation of Lincolnia by Oswald, to form an independent state. The Lincolnians proved their Pinnacle Fluids in the seizure and cleansing of Northern Africa from the various heathens and Inferior empires that formerly occupied the land. The Arabic North African race has since been eliminated, and Lincolnia is focusing on developing the land and recreating the Pinnacle Blood of Adam. To the South lies the immense African Empire of the Carolinians. Still ruled from Raleigh, the current territory was formed from a core of Jacksonland, Yonderland, and former Dutch South Africa. The territory has faced accusations of exploiting the native Africans, but the Carolinians remain adamant that they are "separate but equal" from the White population. This has been enough to satisfy the President, so it's good enough for me by golly!

In the Orient, the Anglo-Saxons and Nipponese march in lockstep towards purity. The Union has annexed Asian Russia up to the Urals, Korea, China, and is engaged in joint colonization in India. Korea has been totally purified, and is a totally Nipponese territory of the Union. Anglo-Saxon Americans alongside Nipponese Americans have successfully purified most of Siberia and begun colonization. Mongolia has been 100% purified and filled with Americans. China continues to be a bloody battlefield, as the prolific Chinamen refuse to yield. Nonetheless, Philadelphia remains optimistic, and it is expected that China shall be completely pure by 2070 at the latest. Further South, the Anglo-Saxon Australians have claimed Indonesia, the former Dutch islands, Indochina, Thailand, and Burma. Purification and colonization has been slow in this region due to its heavily jungled nature, but Indonesia is nonetheless expected to be totally Anglo-Saxon by 2044, and the Philippines by 2030. Indochina, Thailand, and Burma are expected to be pure by 2080, given population density and guerilla warfare.

India has been turned into a joint project by the Free World, in order to prevent polite disputes between allies. Brits, Nordics, Lincolnians, Nipponese, Americans, and Aussies have all begun settling the subcontinent and will hopefully create a Garden in the Orient. The subcontinent has been settled by many radical Darwinists, who view the harsh tropical environment as a "test of their vigorous fluids." There is also a strong strain of Sexual Darwinism, and many colonists believe that the harsh environment, presence of numerous savages, and presence of the various strains of the Pinnacle Race mean that India is the best hope to recreate the Blood of Adam.

Well Patriot-Comrades, I hope you have enjoyed this tour of the future. Truly, the Lord's work shall soon be completed, and the Pinnacle Man shall stand triumphant and pure everywhere. God Bless the New United States of America. God Bless the Free World. ALL HAIL!

Reminds me of reward speeches at the end of Red Alert

I guess the League of Tsars message would be something like this

It is the year 7527 since our world's creation. And a much less years since it's destruction. Since rage-quitting your own civilization due to a bunch of power-hungry schizos is retarded, and stupidity must be punished, we as the last civilized place on the planet have a duty to fulfill that role.

Honestly an interesting end to this would be a Union victory that quickly collapses due to the impact of climate change; somehow I doubt the RU would be better on that than we are.
Actually given a focus on being "Pinnacle Stewards of Creation" I could see a really strong environmental movement spring up eventually

Actually given a focus on being "Pinnacle Stewards of Creation" I could see a really strong environmental movement spring up eventually

There's a particular synthesis of deep-ecology environmentalism and blood-and-soil nationalism that pops up in some later fascist thinkers, taking the Romantic concept of the organic nation-state to an extreme conclusion. Especially with the more nuanced approach to ideology in this iteration, I could definitely see an ecofascist tendency develop in the RU, pitting the Pinnacle Man as intrinsically linked with and 'balanced' with nature, and an inherent and beautiful outgrowth of it, versus the Inferiors who are perceived to stain and defile the Earth with their heedless reproduction and consumption.

Last edited:
There's a particular synthesis of deep-ecology environmentalism and blood-and-soil nationalism that pops up in some later fascist thinkers, taking the Romantic concept of the organic nation-state to an extreme conclusion. Especially with the more nuanced approach to ideology in this iteration, I could definitely see an ecofascist tendency develop in the RU, pitting the Pinnacle Man as intrinsically linked with and 'balanced' with nature, and an inherent and beautiful outgrowth of it, versus the Inferiors who are perceived to stain and defile the Earth with the heedless reproduction and consumption.

Mm, shades of Bulldoggus' "A Darker Shade of Green" vignette. The RU decides that they want to save the planet the best way that they know: ruthless reduction of the Inferiors who are (of course) sapping its precious bodily flui--er, vitality. In addition to the normal mass killings, I foresee weaponized starvation/famine, setting Inferior-dominated nations against one another, mass sterilization campaigns, and other "vigorous" means of population control. For the good of the planet, of course.

Mm, shades of Bulldoggus' "A Darker Shade of Green" vignette. The RU decides that they want to save the planet the best way that they know: ruthless reduction of the Inferiors who are (of course) sapping its precious bodily flui--er, vitality. In addition to the normal mass killings, I foresee weaponized starvation/famine, setting Inferior-dominated nations against one another, mass sterilization campaigns, and other "vigorous" means of population control. For the good of the planet, of course.
A NEW EDEN FOR THE NEW CHOSEN! ALL HAIL!

I recently reread R. Crumb's adaptation of Genesis and it gave me an idea. He interprets the serpent being forced to crawl as meaning it was some sort of serpent man that corrupted Eve and was stricken of its limbs. Would AFC Biblical scholars take to this interpretation? If the "serpent" in the garden was metaphorical they could spin it as the progenitor of the subhuman Inferiors, with it being forced onto its belly a metaphor for their squalid existence. That opens the door to all manner of David Icke style nonsense.

I recently reread R. Crumb's adaptation of Genesis and it gave me an idea. He interprets the serpent being forced to crawl as meaning it was some sort of serpent man that corrupted Eve and was stricken of its limbs. Would AFC Biblical scholars take to this interpretation? If the "serpent" in the garden was metaphorical they could spin it as the progenitor of the subhuman Inferiors, with it being forced onto its belly a metaphor for their squalid existence. That opens the door to all manner of David Icke style nonsense.

There's a name for that idea.

Vuu

Banned
That also leads to a new level of sadism, tortured Inferiors having all their limbs violently torn off and then forced to writhe on the ground

I'm surprised the Ustashe never did something like that. Maybe they did, but I didn't hear of it

That also leads to a new level of sadism, tortured Inferiors having all their limbs violently torn off and then forced to writhe on the ground

I'm surprised the Ustashe never did something like that. Maybe they did, but I didn't hear of it
That might be just a bit much, and I can't believe I'm saying that. Maybe some ORRA units get into those sorts of antics but I can't imagine it would be common practice.

*Some ORRA brass with severed limb all over his jackboots now*
"YOU DAMNED HALF-MONGOLOID! CRAWLING ON THE BELLY WAS A METAPHOR, MY DEACON TOLD ME SO, BY GOLLY! ONLY FOOLS AND THE FALSE FAITHFUL TAKE THE WORDS OF THE SACRED PROPHET BURR AT FACE VALUE!

That might be just a bit much, and I can't believe I'm saying that. Maybe some ORRA units get into those sorts of antics but I can't imagine it would be common practice.

*Some ORRA brass with severed limb all over his jackboots now*
"YOU DAMNED HALF-MONGOLOID! CRAWLING ON THE BELLY WAS A METAPHOR, MY DEACON TOLD ME SO, BY GOLLY! ONLY FOOLS AND THE FALSE FAITHFUL TAKE THE WORDS OF THE SACRED PROPHET BURR AT FACE VALUE!

On the other hand, the idea of a foaming-at-the-mouth Billy Graham walloping Pope Mussolini's corpse with one of its own severed legs and screaming about papism and snakes would deeply satisfy my inner Dr. Strangelove.

SuperZtar64

Banned
ORRA is far too efficient for that. They don't really have the time nor the need to wallow in their depravity.

I also can't believe I'm saying that, but that's a bit much even for the RU.

On the other hand, the idea of a foaming-at-the-mouth Billy Graham walloping Pope Mussolini's corpse with one of its own severed legs and screaming about papism and snakes would deeply satisfy my inner Dr. Strangelove.
I still think it would be amazing if the 20th century AFC takes the position that textual literalism is for the simple, if only to excuse otherwise "heretical" advances in the sciences.

#3. Tsar Viktor: Viktor is probably the evilest son of a bitch on here. But how can I not enjoy, from an entertainment level, his journey from underappreciated war hero and family black sheep to "Khan of Khans." It was epic. His battlefield antics rival that of Jackson's. His mystical Eurasianism was delightful to read about and compare to the real deal. All in all, an epic character.
Definitely my favorite character. His fall was the first thing in the TL (Genocides excluded.) that made me 100% sad.
I really hope Viktor II and his sisters would make an epic comeback.

By the way, THE TSAR IS RISEN!

I'm going to say my favourite character isn't a character but a country, The Netherlands or the Dutch Empire. The fact that it's gone from a Napoleon puppet state to it's own world power and the fact it managed to survive a war it helped start whilst not collasping into anarchy afterwards.

Also I do have a soft spot for Ramsay MacDonald, I'm kind of sad we didn't have him become ultimate dictator of the Britannic Union after throwing Winston Churchill off the snowy Parliament building.

Ah well I'll settle with developing Clement Attlee as the mild mannered head of the British Internal Affairs including the Secret Police (insert reference to Winston Churchill's speech to Labour requiring the Gestapo to create a Welfare State).

I like the idea of the RU winning, and then the collective legacy of pollution, climate change, and addicting generations of children to cocaine catches up to them and they collapse.

Once all the inferiors are eradicated , I feel the new united states will turn on its allies. After it all it alles are eradicate the new united states will turn on it self