What if the Sikh Empire / Panjab Industrialized by 1846?

So in this case let's say Punjab / Panjab/ the Sikh Empire realizes what is happening around the world and, quickly industrializes and westernizes in 15 years i.e. 1831 to 1846.

How does this change history after that?

So in this case let's say Punjab / Panjab/ the Sikh Empire realizes what is happening around the world and, quickly industrializes and westernizes in 15 years i.e. 1831 to 1846.

How does this change history after that?
One does not quickly industrialise and ‘Westernize’ without having the prerequisite knowledge base.Even the poster-boy,Japan, took decades to do it.

Considering even a lot of Europe and America were not industrialized by that time, I don't think this is a realistic goal

I feel like lately a lot of people have been taking "pulling a Meiji" as the country equivalent of going Super Saiyan
Dont get me wrong, I love this idea, "Industrial Sikh" just sounds sick!
But I think you'd have to extend that amount of time to 50 years are bare minimum
Reason being that while what Japan did IOTL was not in any way impossible for another country to do, specially as far as AH is concerned, it was remarkable precisely because they were able to pull that off at all while everybody else tried to slowly industrialized and even then most who tried ended up as overly rural client states of the imperial powers anyway

That place has no coal or Iron or a fertile land. Many people forget that Punjab is a Xeric Shrubland and it was only after independence when India and Pakistan began to build dams and massive Irrigation canals that the region went from being food self sufficient to food surplus, back in the 1800s most of the land was used for cattle grazing and lands around the rivers were used to grow crops