What if the Nazis decided to seek Lebensraum in Sub-Saharan Africa?

If you get a Soviet-German alliance (the only way I can think of the axis getting south of the Sahara) you get an expanded German Mittal Africa with south African apartied style laws and the possible reintroduction of slavery. I can also see the Nazis doing a partial alantropa project, by overflowing the congo river river to make 2 inland seas with the purpose of increasing rainfall around the saharra to make the land more usabel while also allowing greater logistical penitration of settlers into central Africa via the navigational riverways. They would however not do the primary Mediterranean alantropa plan (which they criticised). African attached in the following link https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/a5/7e/cfa57ec932ffbd79d69e4ff0a5b00e75.jpg

East African Highlands, Ethiopia, Namibia, Rhodesia.
South African Highveldt is Malaria and Yellow Fever free as well. This area includes Johannesburg and Pretoria (and Soweto). The Cape has a European climate as well (if more prone to drought). How the Nazis would get any of the areas listed for resettlement of the Jewish population of Europe probably belongs in ASB as it’s all controlled by the British Empire. Granted South Africa and Rhodesia had a deal of independence of action at that time but I don’t think they’d let the Nazis just march in and set up shop.

Atlantropa was a funny idea, but the nazis didn't like it.
I have heard there criticism surrounding the Mediterranean plan but I have not heard anything about them criticising the African plan. I don't have numbers on me but it would be reasonable to say redirecting the condo river would be cheaper then damning the mediteranian and carry less risks.

maybe alter Hitler's anti-semitism, so that he feels like all the Jewish people should be expelled from Europe but left alive? So to "contain" Them they get dumped on an island?
Wasn't that the original plan, deporting them to Madagascar?
Regarding the OP, Hitler viewed undesirable getting african colonies due to their climate being tropical, settling in European Russia as the best place to adquire Lebensraum; and that's not taking into account the fact that colonizing Russia fits into their ideological narrative, what with being like the teutons of old with their Drag Nach Osten, and reclaiming the land of the ancient goths and other kinds of nonsense.