What if France was considered an enemy and her colonial empire is dismantled?

You'd need Vichy to be much more pro axis and the De Gaullist movement to fail utterly. Otherwise France is just too valuable in terms of balance of power in Europe to permanently piss off.

This would seem to require a scenario where Germany and the UK are allied in WW! (no German naval buildup) and this alternate CP wins WWI. In Africa the most likely outcome is the Germans take what we know as French Equitorial Africa, moving out from Kamerun, and the UK takes French West Africa. Morocco becomes independent, Algeria may be allowed to remain French, and Tunisia goes to Italy. French Guiana becomes British as do the French Caribbean islands. France may be allowed to keep the south Pacific islands or they are distributed between Australia and NZ. I would like to see Madagascar go to Portugal. Finally, our most popular Kergulen islands should be allocated to the penguins.

Venditg

Banned
This would seem to require a scenario where Germany and the UK are allied in WW! (no German naval buildup) and this alternate CP wins WWI. In Africa the most likely outcome is the Germans take what we know as French Equitorial Africa, moving out from Kamerun, and the UK takes French West Africa. Morocco becomes independent, Algeria may be allowed to remain French, and Tunisia goes to Italy. French Guiana becomes British as do the French Caribbean islands. France may be allowed to keep the south Pacific islands or they are distributed between Australia and NZ. I would like to see Madagascar go to Portugal. Finally, our most popular Kergulen islands should be allocated to the penguins.
I was talking about a post-WW2 scenario...but your scenario is nice.