VT-BAM Atlas of the World

ItalyL.png

And Italy is here

My previous mapping efforts were mostly concerned with the Q-BAM. However, the VT_BAM efforts appear to be getting on quite well, so I am thinking of doing of launching this project.
However,nobody ate the whole wisdom of the world.

Dividing the world broadly into a number of macroregions:
  1. Angloamerica
  2. Carribean
  3. Latine America
    1. Mexico​
    2. Central America​
    3. Colombia​
    4. Andean Region​
    5. Southern Cone​
    6. Brazil​
  4. Europe
    1. Scandinavia​
    2. Britain​
    3. Hispania​
    4. Francia​
    5. Balkans @Tomislav Addai
  5. Eurasia
    1. Eastern Europe​
    2. Caucasus​
    3. Turkestan​
    4. Russia proper​
    5. Siberia​
  6. Middle East North Africa
    1. Maghreb​
    2. Nile​
    3. Fertile Crescent @Tomislav Addai
    4. Arab Peninsula @Tomislav Addai
  7. Indian Subcontinent
    1. Pakistan​
    2. Himalayas​
    3. Hindustan​
    4. Greater Bengal​
    5. Dravidia​
  8. Indochina
    1. Peninsular SE Asia​
    2. Nusantara​
    3. Philippines​
  9. Far East
    1. China​
    2. Korea​
    3. Japan​
    4. Mongolia​
    5. Vietnam​
  10. Oceania
    1. Australia​
    2. Melanesia​
    3. Micronesia​
    4. Polynesia​
    5. NZ​
Of course anyone is welcome to upload their maps, be they ethnic, linguistic, religious or other.
Do you have a map of these regions (presumably on a compressed base map of VT Bam)? I guess you divided the world into a grid?

Not all the regions of the VT-BAM are completed, but I do have the base maps, which I can send you via mail.
You mean the base map of the VT is incomplete? Like base map, no countries, no borders, just coast and land?

You can mail it or upload it at filedropper or dropbox or google drive or w/e. How large we talking?

GuyanasR.png

A religious map of the Guyanas. (Interestingly, the Dutch Reformed Church is most likely not plurality in any subdivision, but is included in key in case of new findings)

During the past few days I ve been improving the linguistic colour scheme for Native American languages, with North America mostly completed. The colour scheme has two more largely blank columns: South America and Aboriginal Australia along with Papua. South America will be a big challenge
1621848261095.png