USN vs Kriegsmarine 1950 - what would each navy have?

I think a big question is the general timeline of events leading up to Nazi victory. There's going to be a big difference in outcomes between Britain signing an armistice in 1940, vs. them signing one in 1942/3.

US work on SAMs, brought on by the German glide Bombs like Fritz-X and the Kamakazis, started in 1943, the nearly stopped til the Cold War picked up
Thanks, that was interesting. If you had a continuing period of military tensions developments would continue, so maybe you could shave a year or two off the development of SAMs, but that still puts you in the mid 1950's before you have effective systems, which is what I said, almost a decade away.

Would the US have Nuclear bombs yet, development would be slower without the input from Tube Alloys.

I cant see the US building up massive naval forces, moving aircraft technology on quickly AND making a nuclear bomb, it's a great nation with vast resources, but if it's not actually at war then all the funds will probably not be available in vast quantities, this is the joy of being a democracy.

I mean whatever happens the USN will stomp all over the Kreigsmarine once the war starts, but without the friction of war development of Radar, Jets and the latest piston aircraft will lag behind OTL, so F4U, Hellcats and Avengers will probably be the premier naval aircraft in the world still.

As for the Germans, who knows where they get the resources from to do anything, as for this scenario to happen Russia must either still be an ally or fully subjugated, which means resources will be available but manpower must be short to man any large navy.

The Nazi system doesn't lend it's self to rational thinking so it's still probably trying to make a decent set of replacement engines for the BMW 801 and DB 601/605 and failing, restricting improvements in prop aircraft, in the same way the resources will not be available for Jets, guided weapons, super subs and a massive surface fleet either.

So FW190s vs Corsairs, JU88s vs Avengers and the USN wiping anything German from the seas in short order.
Respectfully I have to disagree. Even if the U.S. never got into the war in Europe, before it ended the defense buildup would be enormous. The Two Ocean Navy Bill was passed in the Summer of 1940, and a peacetime draft that Fall. The Army was headed to about 30 divisions. All the piston engine aircraft of the war were already on the way, including the P-51. The British were sharing jet engine, and radar technology with the U.S. in 1941, and the USAAF already had an interest in jets.

The American alarm over nuclear developments in Germany was rising from 1939 on. The president's science advisor Vannevar Bush was already coordinating with the British on nuclear technology, and a bomb project was well underway before Pearl Harbor. The U.S. had the money, and resources that the British were short of. It was only logical they would be the prime developer of an Anglo/American Bomb. Under no circumstances would the United States allow Hitler to have the Atomic Bomb first.