Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree: A Nineteen Eighty-Four Timeline

At least the Fascist powers in Europe are going down sooner than OTL's, though given the context of TTL, that's not much of an improvement.

SuperZtar64

Banned
upload_2018-11-26_16-48-41.png

fuggg

Also, Premier Trotsky. It's been so long since I've read this that i forgot he was in power in the USSR... :oops:

Also also, @Roberto El Rey i'm also rolling d20 on the US Presidential Election 1940. If the number is above zero Thomas wins, k? :openedeyewink:

Last edited:

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Crit fail, I'm afraid.

Well, [expletive deleted]. Maybe later.

At least the Fascist powers in Europe are going down sooner than OTL's, though given the context of TTL, that's not much of an improvement.

Always take the good with the bad, no? But your point still stands.

Canada goes insane later than the rest of the world. That’s why McGraw Hill moves there from New York

Time to flee to Canada, then! But where next...?

Also also, @Roberto El Rey i'm also rolling d20 on the US Presidential Election 1940. If the number is above zero Thomas wins, k? :openedeyewink:

Your d20 has been printed with both positive and negative numbers in it, and therefore:

Roberto El Rey will have eventually said:
I won't spoil anything!

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Mao, Kim, Ishii, and a whole bunch of others.

This warrants the same reaction to Hamilton finding out Burr's love interest is married to a British Officer:

Alexander Hamilton in a certain OTL musical said:

I mean, you have got one of the worst human beings out of Unit 731, and then you have two authoritarian communists as well. I fear what shall come of this, but the conclusion is very much foregone.